Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:16 AM   #2986
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Speaking of easy sauces. Does anyone make their own alfredo? I will not eat packaged alfredo either. Butter, cream, parm, garlic, pepper is pretty easy.
my wife does and gat DAMN is it good.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #2987
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Looks like it probably tasted just fine Buzzy Lee. And that's what matters.
Buzzy Lee.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:26 AM   #2988
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
my wife does and gat DAMN is it good.
I made some once, and **** me out the goat ****ing ass it was heavy. I eat a pretty fair amount of heavy food, and it was HEAVY.

What are the measurements of the stuff you used? Could I do half and half instead of cream?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:00 AM   #2989
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I see people are still on this. All I'll mention is

1. It was delicious. . . . that should be the end of the story, but
There's no accounting for taste—it's what you're used to and subjective. Glad you enjoyed it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:08 AM   #2990
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I see people are still on this. All I'll mention is

So eat my whole ass y'all.
"Come on down to the Mermaid Cafe
And I will buy you a bottle of wine
And we'll laugh and toast to nothing and
Smash our empty glasses down
Let's have a round for these freaks and these cookers
A round for these friends of mine
Let's have another round for the bright red devil, who
Keeps me on this message board.

Baby Lee get out your cane
And I'll put on some silver
Oh you're a mean old Daddy, but I don't hate you."
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 01:02 PM   #2991
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Buzz Marsala

Call me crazy, but I'll bet if you threw that bird on a hot assed grill for about 5 minutes per side, got the skin crisped up, it'd be juicy and damn good. It does look repulsive though.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #2992
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Call me crazy, but I'll bet if you threw that bird on a hot assed grill for about 5 minutes per side, got the skin crisped up, it'd be juicy and damn good. It does look repulsive though.
You're crazy.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:27 PM   #2993
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I made some once, and **** me out the goat ****ing ass it was heavy. I eat a pretty fair amount of heavy food, and it was HEAVY.

What are the measurements of the stuff you used? Could I do half and half instead of cream?
Yeah I am an eater and that shit fills me up. HEAVY. We have fettuccine Alfredo and a fat ass ribeye quite often.

My wife doesn't have a recipe and its a little more than what he uses, mushrooms are key. It's not the Dane without then.

An old Italian lady showed her once and she kept it in her head. I'll ask her if she can explain it to me when I get home.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:29 PM   #2994
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Alfredo*

1 pint of heavy cream.
1lb of finely grated Parmesan.
1 stick of butter.

Heat cream on medium, add butter. When butter is melted, add cheese. Continue on medium heat stirring almost constantly until mixture is smooth. Enjoy.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:30 PM   #2995
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Yeah I am an eater and that shit fills me up. HEAVY. We have fettuccine Alfredo and a fat ass ribeye quite often.

My wife doesn't have a recipe and its a little more than what he uses, mushrooms are key. It's not the Dane without then.

An old Italian lady showed her once and she kept it in her head. I'll ask her if she can explain it to me when I get home.
I have no idea what kind of culinary standard that is, but I LOVE IT!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:30 PM   #2996
Shit

Asiago cheese is in ours too
Old 07-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #2997
Shit

Quote:
I have no idea what kind of culinary standard that is, but I LOVE IT!!
I changed that to same twice.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:32 PM   #2998
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Alfredo*

1 pint of heavy cream.
1lb of finely grated Parmesan.
1 stick of butter.

Heat cream on medium, add butter. When butter is melted, add cheese. Continue on medium heat stirring almost constantly until mixture is smooth. Enjoy.
That sounds totally Dane!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:56 PM   #2999
May Day and Spring 2024!

Eating at the church as we have had V.B.S. for chicken nuggets, sandwiches, hot dogs this week.
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #3000
MVP

Oka here is my alfredo. I want to hear more about the one with Asiago cheese though. FTR I don't eat pasta. But I love a great sauce.

Anyway, all in a skillet

melt one stick butter
when melted...
add one pint cream
2 med. cloves fresh garlic(minced)
1/2c dry parm.(has to be dry)
dash of pepper.

let simmer for 8mins.

Put on anything!
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.