Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2022, 01:07 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
CP going viral bros

He knows he already has the ball. Just making sure his glove doesn’t cause a problem.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:50 AM   #3
Fan since 1997

Very impressed with Toney. He looked like Tyreek out there yesterday and that's no exaggeration. Very fluid, intelligent and slippery. Can catch the high ball in double coverage. Looked very strong.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 09:53 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Very impressed with Toney. He looked like Tyreek out there yesterday and that's no exaggeration. Very fluid, intelligent and slippery. Can catch the high ball in double coverage. Looked very strong.
I'll go ahead and say it - Toney is a better hands catcher than Tyreek.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:04 AM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
During the Tyreek freakout, the one take that made sense to me was needing a receiver to make a huge play in a playoff game... a true #1 receiver kind of play. The Chiefs may not miss Tyreek most or all of the season, but wait for that 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG when you need ONE play.

Well...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:05 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
During the Tyreek freakout, the one take that made sense to me was needing a receiver to make a huge play in a playoff game... a true #1 receiver kind of play. The Chiefs may not miss Tyreek most or all of the season, but wait for that 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG when you need ONE play.

Well...
Kelce.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:52 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:

Well...
This is the single thing thats stuck out in my mind ever since the trade. I'm starting to feel a lot better.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:21 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:

Well...
It won't come down to it because we're gonna throttle them ****ers the next time we play.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:48 PM   #9
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
It won't come down to it because we're gonna throttle them ****ers the next time we play.

Adding Toney to the offense & McDuffie to the defense makes the Chiefs prohibitive favorites in the AFC.

I’m interested to see Miami @ Buffalo in December.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:25 PM   #10
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Well...
I always loved Reek. Still do, he’s a unicorn. But 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG…… it doesn’t matter who’s catching it. Mahomes is the trigger man. Who you trusting more than him?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 12:06 AM   #11
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I always loved Reek. Still do, he’s a unicorn. But 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG…… it doesn’t matter who’s catching it. Mahomes is the trigger man. Who you trusting more than him?

SOMETIMES Patrick needs to be bailed out The OT AFCC game is an indictment of that.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:04 AM   #12
Three-Pat

Quote:
Agreed, but hasn’t Tyreek always been a body catcher?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:10 AM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed, but hasn’t Tyreek always been a body catcher?
That's exactly my point. Guys with great hands can do things body catchers can't. Tyreek can't make that play. He might be able to make a reception out of it but he simply doesn't high point the ball like that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:12 AM   #14
Three-Pat

Quote:
That's exactly my point. Guys with great hands can do things body catchers can't. Tyreek can't make that play. He might be able to make a reception out of it but he simply doesn't high point the ball like that.
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-14-2022, 10:17 AM   #15
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
....wut? C'mon, let's not make this thread into a Tyreek vs Toney thread, especially if we're going to lie to ourselves.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.