Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2024, 02:51 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd keep an eye on WR Evan Stewart. He transferred from Texas A&M to Oregon. He's a small speed guy like Worthy and Brown.

Would not forget about Tory Horton (Colorado State) or J. Michael Sturdivant (UCLA) at WR.

I agree on Kenneth Grant, dude is a beast NT. Put Dontay Corleone from Cincy in that category as well. Probably not 1st but should be in play in the 2nd.

Tyler Baron, DE, Tennessee will enter the draft at 23 but he's a very Spags DE. He interests me

RB class is loaded, I posted on that somewhere already.
Yea, Stewart was one of the WRs I mentioned. Will be interesting to watch him and Tez Johnson both in that Oregon offense.

I remember Horton now that you mention him from that Colorado game. Remember thinking he might come out, but just kind of forgot about him since.

I've seen Corelone's name but haven't watched. I'll check him out.

Baron is actually the player in watched some of last night because his cut-up against Alabama got posted by a YT channel I follow.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.