Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 07:16 AM   #2
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Must say I've been cool to drafting a LB at 32, but think that is probably the best pick to make, and still plenty of talent out there to go get.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM   #3
__

I think Baun is a good pick but I would have gone CB.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:26 AM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think Baun is a good pick but I would have gone CB.
Diggs?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:31 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Baun improves your defense in all 3 phases. He can stop the run, he can cover, and he can rush the passer.

I’d be tempted to take a corner like Diggs, Johnson, or Noah given our current situation, but after we sign a vet like Breeland, we’ll be set up to go BPA.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:11 AM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Baun improves your defense in all 3 phases. He can stop the run, he can cover, and he can rush the passer.

I’d be tempted to take a corner like Diggs, Johnson, or Noah given our current situation, but after we sign a vet like Breeland, we’ll be set up to go BPA.
He seems tailor made for Spags. His versatility allows him to line up anywhere and it gets rid of the need for Neimann on 3rd downs.

I wasn’t the biggest fan of his 4.65 time compared to Gay Jr.’s 4.46, but Baun’s 20 yard time was 4.31 to Gay Jr’s 4.30.

Our biggest need is LB and we are in prime position to pick the best one of the 2nd wave with depth at other needs I.e. corner, OL and WR
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:36 AM   #7
Veteran

Being an Alabama fan I’m not sold on Diggs he gets lost a lot in coverage and can be beat one on one. Baun is a beast good pick Rain Man
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #8
Veteran

Ok tell me he isn’t gonna take the full 12 hrs again
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:48 AM   #9
Rufus Dawes Jr.

He was last here at 3 am....
Old 03-26-2020, 09:53 AM   #10
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Ok tell me he isn’t gonna take the full 12 hrs again
He's off to a good start.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-26-2020, 10:03 AM   #11
MVP

Baun... What an awful pick how dare you rainman. Jk
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:47 AM   #12
Veteran

And he has the #40 pick so he needs to stay alert today
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:12 AM   #13
Veteran

Only thing if this draft fell this way I’d probably take one of the RBs some good ones still on the board.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:21 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Only thing if this draft fell this way I’d probably take one of the RBs some good ones still on the board.
Either OL or defense, IMO for the premium picks in the first few rounds
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:27 AM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Diggs and Swift are gone quickly, so I'll note that they were Candidates A and E. They both seemed like common sense picks, but in both cases they weren't my top candidate at the position, and they were both at positions where I think I can find a good candidate with my second round pick. And if Breeland comes back, I don't think we're in bad shape at CB.

With Baun, I figure he'll be on the field immediately and if I don't take him, there's a dropoff to the candidates I'll be seeing in Round 2. It's a bit of a need pick, but it wasn't much of a compromise.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.