Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:19 AM   #12826
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
What the national media is reporting:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...agued-mistakes
Well, in reality, it was more like 1 mistake not 3.

1st, which was mentioned, he would have ran in if it was for real for an easy TD but decided to throw it to make it fair to the defense.

2nd happened when he drew the defense off sides and had a defender coming at him. It was a free play so you don't want to take a sack or throw it away...so he did the right thing and threw it up for grabs.

3rd was a mistake.

Regardless, this is training camp and if you are young and not throwing INT's then you aren't growing by testing your limits. Alex Smith threw a lot of picks in practice and training camp that this dumbass fails to mention. I can't stand Adam Teicher. How the hell ESPN decided to make him the Chiefs reporter baffles me.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:23 AM   #12827
Pessimistically optimistic.

In the news section, I caught the name "Mahomes" out of the corner of my eye when going to ESPN.com.

Immediately, I thought "Oh shit....", but then come to find out that it's because Mahomes threw 3 INTs and ran a wrong play.

..................slow news day?
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:51 AM   #12828
Choco Favre

For every pick there are 3 tds of 30+ yards.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:00 AM   #12829
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
For every pick there are 3 tds of 30+ yards.
I dont think Pat is going to have alot of time to throw those bombs in games though.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:28 AM   #12830
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I dont think Pat is going to have alot of time to throw those bombs in games though.
a top 12 offensive line the chiefs have. not many qb's have 'time' to throw regardless
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:47 AM   #12831
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
a top 12 offensive line the chiefs have. not many qb's have 'time' to throw regardless
I hope so but it seems even the very good offenses in the NFL are good at the quick throws with the WRs and RBs making plays. We also have the best tight end in the game. All helpful but I think fans are going to question Reids play calling the first few months as I see us running a more traditional WCO hoping Pat can adapt.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:00 AM   #12832
MVP

Quote:
Smith just led the NFL in long passes....so yes, PM will have time AND the natural propensity to do so.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:13 AM   #12833
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Teicher must of really loved Alex Smith. His hate is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:11 AM   #12834
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Teicher must of really loved Alex Smith. His hate is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wannabe Whitlock.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:02 AM   #12835
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Twi her pretty clearly has an affinity for the style of play at QB that Smith exhibited. Low mistake, low risk, low ceiling.

He’s of the mindset that a QB’s job is to protect the ball, even at the expense of making plays.

He can **** off.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:03 AM   #12836
Veteran

Quote:
Homes doesn't need time, he makes time.
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:12 AM   #12837
Chiefs Moon

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city...or-the-offense
Old 08-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #12838
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oh YEAH

You cant defend that throw, its perfect.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:04 AM   #12839
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
What the national media is reporting:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...agued-mistakes
I understand the need to convince yourself that Mahomes will not live up to the hype but you won't convince us. We believe what we have been seeing with our own eyes. Your fear is justifiable.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:13 AM   #12840
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I hope so but it seems even the very good offenses in the NFL are good at the quick throws with the WRs and RBs making plays. We also have the best tight end in the game. All helpful but I think fans are going to question Reids play calling the first few months as I see us running a more traditional WCO hoping Pat can adapt.
I watched him carve up Denver. When an actual game plan gets put together he is going to be able to run it to a T. This is just the test period.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote