Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2019, 02:47 PM   #2
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKhawks View Post
Going to my first Nascar race in Watkins Glen! How long does a race typically last? And what should I expect? I will be sure to post pics!
I heard road courses can be difficult to see all the action. Depends on how many cautions there is to determine the length of the race. Since it’s a road course I would say 9 cautions total (including stages). 4 hours of racing
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I heard road courses can be difficult to see all the action. Depends on how many cautions there is to determine the length of the race. Since it’s a road course I would say 9 cautions total (including stages). 4 hours of racing
I figured 4 hours, and probably wouldn't see everything(Being a road course). But I am sitting by the start/finish line. Do they tailgate there? Im planning on drinking some brewski's. Should be a good time.
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-31-2021, 08:35 PM   #4
Supporter

Never seen this before after a race win.

alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:38 PM   #5
Supporter

alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:41 PM   #6
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Never seen this before after a race win.

That was a pretty chickenshit move by Bowman to keep Hamlin from winning, he's lucky that's all that happened.
Denny's post race interview was great, ragged on Bowman pretty good and even got an f-bomb in there.
Martinsville is always a great race, short track so there's always something going on. The last 50 or so laps were real racing.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.