Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 10:08 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

I'm gonna really need some pass rush help this year. I like how my offense is set up, so here we go.

This may be a bit of an overdraft but I'm banking traits.

Adisa Isaac DE Penn State
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:24 AM   #3
Veteran

I'm not excited by this pick but the Raiders can't roll with what they have at QB. I gambled and thought I might juuust sneak Penix, but hey ho, was always a long shot.

Raiders select Bo Nix, QB, Oregon
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:35 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'm not excited by this pick but the Raiders can't roll with what they have at QB. I gambled and thought I might juuust sneak Penix, but hey ho, was always a long shot.

Raiders select Bo Nix, QB, Oregon
Totally worth it in the 2nd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:37 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Kinda my thinking. I don't like him much but I'd roll the dice there.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:39 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
They'd never do it, but if you're the Raiders and you want Nix, you should probably trade up to 32 and get the 5th year to do it.

These guys are gonna have a bit of a learning curve and the Raiders, in signing Minshew, are tacitly acknowledging that.

Makes pick 32 a little more interesting with Nix and Pennix potentially being guys teams like but don't love enough to take in the top 15.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:57 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They'd never do it, but if you're the Raiders and you want Nix, you should probably trade up to 32 and get the 5th year to do it.

These guys are gonna have a bit of a learning curve and the Raiders, in signing Minshew, are tacitly acknowledging that.

Makes pick 32 a little more interesting with Nix and Pennix potentially being guys teams like but don't love enough to take in the top 15.
I just think it's hard to justify pushing for that 5th year on a guy you only really want after the top talent is gone. That extra year feels pretty good if it's a guy you're fairly confident in, I don't think that's Nix.
Old 03-18-2024, 08:06 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I just think it's hard to justify pushing for that 5th year on a guy you only really want after the top talent is gone. That extra year feels pretty good if it's a guy you're fairly confident in, I don't think that's Nix.
If you're not that confident in Nix, you probably shouldn't be taking him in the early 30s.

If he's good enough to take at 44. If you're happy to take him in the early 2nd, you should probably be willing to give a 3rd rounder and take him in the 1st. Especially if learning curve, not raw ability, is your concern.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
BossChief
This message has been deleted by BossChief.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:34 AM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

The NO Saints select Zach Frazier, C/G, West Virginia
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:26 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The NO Saints select Zach Frazier, C/G, West Virginia
The Steelers will be sending you a glitter bomb.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:38 PM   #12
MVP

The Indianapolis Colts select Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina

WR is really only the position of needs for the Colts on O. Pittman is great but Pierce is pretty much just a guy.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 01:11 PM   #13
MVP

The New York Giants select Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:12 PM   #14
MVP

Was eyeballing Suamataia & Legette, but happy with Sanders and Franklin.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:14 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Wow, I was targetting Franklin or Legette for the Jags to replace Ridley lol.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.