XFL Thread

Who’s watching?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 04-10-2020, 11:18 AM   #376
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Sounds like the league is dead

Was only a matter of time, virus or no virus.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #377
Inmem 2.0

It was pretty terrible football
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:53 AM   #378
"You like to drink?"

Officially dead.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:06 PM   #379
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I can't think of a more perfect acronym XFL
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:44 PM   #380
In Search of a Life

It's too bad XFL didn't last a few more years to grift more money from Vince
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:46 PM   #381
Banned

I'll miss this....

The league everyone has forgotten...The World Football League, the WFL.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-10-2020 at 07:51 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:50 PM   #382
In my youth i pray to keep

I still can't believe Vince thought this was a good idea
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:53 PM   #383
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I still can't believe Vince thought this was a good idea
Vince thought this was a good idea.

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 05:08 PM   #384
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

From the buzz this league seemed to have on social media I thought they musy have been doing well. Guess not, did they even get to crown a champion?
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:15 PM   #385
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Vince thought this was a good idea.

He thought this was a good idea too.

PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #386
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51 View Post
From the buzz this league seemed to have on social media I thought they musy have been doing well. Guess not, did they even get to crown a champion?
]

Kinda hard when a global pandemic shuts down everything.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:26 PM   #387
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
]

Kinda hard when a global pandemic shuts down everything.
I meant before this all happened, didn't they only have a 8 week season + playoffs.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:22 PM   #388
MVP

EXFL Thread - Poor attendance - promoting the over/under line between the televised score was super lame. Who is really going to bet big money on this crap?

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 04-13-2020 at 06:01 AM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 05:57 AM   #389
MVP

Weird. I thought the XFL had gained some traction. Here in Oklahoma there were a ton of fans because of the OU players and ex coaches who had made the league.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 03:01 PM   #390
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.