Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2020, 01:04 PM  
Supporter

XFL Thread

Who’s watching?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-23-2020, 04:16 PM   #271
"You like to drink?"

Guess I'm just an optimist in thinking there is a route where the NFL, XFL and NCAA all benefit in a world where Maurice Clarett types bypass college to get paid in the XFL, the NFL (theoretically) gets more polished professional players who don't have to worry about college-related distractions and the NCAA eventually doesn't need the ridiculous "illegal" recruiting gambits in order to stay relevant.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:28 PM   #272
Banned

I haven't been paying much attention. I was kinda bummed the AAF didn't take off because I enjoyed watching the Orlando Apollos (their offence was really fun to watch, much like the Chiefs). I think that kind of killed my interest in the XFL. I hope it succeeds though.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:11 PM   #273
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I haven't been paying much attention. I was kinda bummed the AAF didn't take off because I enjoyed watching the Orlando Apollos (their offence was really fun to watch, much like the Chiefs). I think that kind of killed my interest in the XFL. I hope it succeeds though.

Huge Apollos fan because of Gilbert and the offense.x

You’d love the Roughnecks.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:14 PM   #274
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Is the XFL going to have something like a Super Bowl? Do we know what it's called yet? Playoff format?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:50 PM   #275
MVP

I think the XFL should hire Art Schlichter after he is released from prison this August so he can be the XFL's gambling advice man "expert" for next season.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-23-2020, 07:58 PM   #276
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
Huge Apollos fan because of Gilbert and the offense.x

You’d love the Roughnecks.
I'll have to check out some highlights.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:52 PM   #277
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is the XFL going to have something like a Super Bowl? Do we know what it's called yet? Playoff format?
Just like the college football format. Top two teams in each conference go into the playoffs so a total of 4 and they play each other and winner of each game moves onto the championship
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:33 PM   #278
Supporter

Wildcats got their first win today! Hell yeah! Decisive win over a 2-0 DC team. Hope they can carry the momentum forward.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 02-23-2020, 09:39 PM   #279
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Games were not that competitive at all today
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 09:52 PM   #280
Banned

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2020, 06:27 PM   #281
Starter

Quote:
#XFL Week 3 TV Ratings Info

For Sunday's BattleHawks-Guardians game on ESPN

The top 5 local markets were St. Louis (8.0), Kansas City (2.0), Cincinnati (1.8), Columbus, Ohio (1.5) and Cleveland (1.4).
https://twitter.com/MMXFLWriter/stat...61802088927233
Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #282
Consuming CP souls

Watched an entire game. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not sure the long term appeal with these scrubs tough. Every team should have been in cities without an Nfl team though.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 08:12 PM   #283
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
we will be talking about this for decades. Glad I was alive to witness it!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-24-2020, 08:23 PM   #284
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Watched an entire game. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not sure the long term appeal with these scrubs tough. Every team should have been in cities without an Nfl team though.
Yeah so not interested in nfl citites having minor league teams.

Put these teams in non nfl cities and it would so be interesting.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:59 PM   #285
MVP

I think the XFL thought that the AAF would of not collapsed in less than a season so didn't chose markets, outside St. Louis, without NFL teams. Now, that the AAF collapsed I could see them looking at Orlando, Portland, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, Montgomery\Birmingham, and Sacramento as expansion areas if they chose too.

San Antonio would of been great too if there weren't teams in Dallas and Houston.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.