Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:45 PM   #211
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
not by threat...and they arent requiring to inject me with something I dont want.
Banner Health network, the largest health network in Arizona just declared that all employees must be vaccinated by November 1st. 45,000 employees unless you have a legitimate health reason you can’t get the vaccine.

https://www.abc15.com/news/vaccine-i...-by-november-1

Private business can do what it likes.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:45 PM   #212
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
What drives me nuts about it is this distinction between vaccinated and not. Them not being vaccinated makes no difference if the vaccine doesn't stop infection. (which it is showing it doesn't). But this concept of acceptable racism toward black people because they hesitate to trust the government.....
Oh shut the **** up.

Yeah, you REALLY care about black people being marginalized by the government. I've seen you post all kinds of shit on this topic before.

**** off, asshole.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:45 PM   #213
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Banner Health network, the largest health network in Arizona just declared that all employees must be vaccinated by November 1st. 45,000 employees unless you have a legitimate health reason you can’t get the vaccine.

Private business can do what it likes.
That just happened with the Mercy health network as well.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:50 PM   #214
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
not by threat...and they arent requiring to inject me with something I dont want.
If you are a smoker and don’t want to quit smoking, most employer health insurance plans will “threaten” you with a surcharge.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:51 PM   #215
Starter

Quote:
I'm trying to keep this as politically free as possible...but you might what to check in on whats happening in Israel.

Hard to tell what is "correct' at this time...what I know is fundamentally incorrect is injection by coercion.
I lived in Israel for a year in 1980. Have family there. My parents fought in the 67' war.

Every single thing communicated firstly by the Netanyahu government and now by the Bennett government is that vaccinations are madly wildly fantabulously effective. They were instituted early and had very strong take up by the population.
By having an extraordinarily high vaccination rate (and now talking about the use of boosters) they've been able to have large parts of their economy open and functioning. Their hospitals are not being overwhelmed, people are not dying in large numbers, and restaurants and beaches are packed.
Their population also accepted the masking mandate by and large, and in the orthodox communities that were harder to convince they eventually have also had success.
Israel have also instituted vaxx passports allowing free travel to countries that have also managed popular vaccination immunization programms, and piloted the fast testing that many countries have now adopted.
Of extreme interest (to me anyway) is a trial being started shortly into an oral vaxx they have developed, which will target the Covid molecule at multiple spike protein points and with good luck provide an even more robust level of protection for those who take the vaccination.
In pill form and able to be kept at more stable/managable temperatures for transport, the Israeli company developing it plans to make it available first to countries who have struggled getting their hands on the Moderna/Pfizer drugs, much of which has been monopolized by wealthier western nations and their buying power.

No place on Earth has provided more positive data on the effectiveness of vaccinations against Covid than Israel.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:51 PM   #216
Inmem 2.0

Chiefsplanet will require all members to get vaccinated by October
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:54 PM   #217
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Chiefsplanet will require all members to get vaccinated by October
We need to see verification of your HPV vax, and the sooner the better.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:56 PM   #218
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Funny that these guys have no issue pumping themselves full of Toradol and destroying their kidneys, but ask them to get a vaccine and they lose their ****ing minds.
That's pretty accurate, I've listened to Brian Westbrook talk about how guys couldn't play without it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:58 PM   #219
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol wtf? Link?
Beasley is very seriously against the vaccine and is outspoken about it, not sure how you haven't seen enough of that to get the joke...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:00 PM   #220
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Billay spreads HPV like butter.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:03 PM   #221
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Billay spreads HPV like butter.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:15 PM   #222
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Beasley is very seriously against the vaccine and is outspoken about it, not sure how you haven't seen enough of that to get the joke...
I’m aware of that, but I didn’t realize you were just joking.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:16 PM   #223
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m aware of that, but I didn’t realize you were joking.
I figured it was obvious, players usually don't give a shit until money, dudes think he's gonna cost them 100k+ checks dude might get a few threats...
Old 07-22-2021, 08:19 PM   #224
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oh shut the **** up.

Yeah, you REALLY care about black people being marginalized by the government. I've seen you post all kinds of shit on this topic before.

**** off, asshole.
God I hate this tactic. Basically saying 'what you say has merit and I'm not inclined to refute it, . . . but I don't think you're a good enough person to assert it.'

That's not an argument. It's not productive. It's not persuasive.

But then, I guess, . . . it if it relieves your own ill-temper for a moment, I guess go ahead and ventilate.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:21 PM   #225
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
My bf at the time Fernando was big into using condoms. 1 time we didnt have any and the only thing laying around was the hpv vax paper. He wrapped it around his throbber and pounded me out like Damien Williams the last few minutes of the super bowl vs the 49ers
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.