Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:12 PM   #1591
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
What is it with your fascination with homosexuals?

I think it's time you come clean and go suck a few dicks. I'm sure there are plenty of gay bars in Cinci
I'm just trying to get his love life straightened out for him.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:13 PM   #1592
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Wait. You've had a male lover for 3 years, or what? That was a pretty general response.
I literally just told your ringless, dickless ass I have a GF.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:22 PM   #1593
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I'm just trying to get his love life straightened out for him.
We've been trying to do that for 20 years.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:27 PM   #1594
I'll be back.

SHUT UP, WE'RE PRACTICALLY ENGAGED
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:45 PM   #1595
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
We've been trying to do that for 20 years.
Of course the chick chimes in during the relationship talk.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:52 PM   #1596
MVP

Quote:
wtf?

It's the, I just rolled out of bed & wearing a quilt, look
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:56 PM   #1597
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Burrow & Mahomes are both goofy bastards.
Mahomes is stylish in his goofiness.

Burrow is a ****ing rural Ohio goober cosplaying badly as Mahomes.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:58 PM   #1598
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
It's the, I just rolled out of bed & wearing a quilt, look
There’s nothing wrong with that outfit.

The socks, shoes and hoodie are legit.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:02 PM   #1599
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
wtf?

Look at them socks.

That foo' is down.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:10 PM   #1600
Special Teams ACE!!!

Rfaulk, Clay stop it. You’re both pretty.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:12 PM   #1601
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rfaulk, Clay stop it. You’re both pretty.
This maggot trolls opposing fan message boards. I stopped doing that ten years ago. And he has the balls to talk shit on who's getting laid. WITH NO RINGS.

I GET LAID. MY TEAM GETS LAID. THAT'S HOW IT'S GONE SINCE 2018. AND HE POSTS ABOUT IT LIKE A USELESS IMPOTENT TIGER.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:17 PM   #1602
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This maggot trolls opposing fan message boards. I stopped doing that ten years ago. And he has the balls to talk shit on who's getting laid. WITH NO RINGS.

I GET LAID. MY TEAM GETS LAID. THAT'S HOW IT'S GONE SINCE 2018. AND HE POSTS ABOUT IT LIKE A USELESS IMPOTENT TIGER.

She seems like a nice lady.

Does she also enjoy Indiana Jones and Star Wars?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:19 PM   #1603
MVP

That would look gay on Joey, but Mahomeboy pulls it off.

He's just cooler, without trying.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:25 PM   #1604
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
She seems like a nice lady.

Does she also enjoy Indiana Jones and Star Wars?
AND THE CHIEFS

Old 09-13-2023, 04:25 PM   #1605
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
rfaulk defending the Bengals in two separate threads against Chiefs and Bills fans...

Red Dwarf rules