Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:50 AM   #211
#RIPAce

The Kings/Oilers game was awesome! It's great to see LA get it done...I don't know how far they'll go, even in the series as EDM is more talented/deeper, but with Jonathan Quick in net and a team playing with house money, who knows?

GKG!!!!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:55 AM   #212
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
It was so awesome watching the Blues kick ass and then in the middle of it seeing Mike Yeo get canned. Glorious night last night.
If you could only set one Mike on fire, who would it be, Yeo or Keenan?

I think Keenan wins a poll here, but for me it's unquestionably Yeo.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:06 AM   #213
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
The Kings/Oilers game was awesome! It's great to see LA get it done...I don't know how far they'll go, even in the series as EDM is more talented/deeper, but with Jonathan Quick in net and a team playing with house money, who knows?

GKG!!!!
On paper I figured it would either be a quick series or Quick series if the Oilers had their shit together. Great game and hope it continues like that.

On the Duncan Keith shot/pass that was tipped past Quick, I thought.... what year is this?! Great to see these guys who have been around forever still making big plays.... and McDavid vs Quick was fun.

That was peak Mike Smith Playoff Experience at the end.... **** that guy in particular.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:11 AM   #214

Duncan Keith is still in the league?

I'm against whoever he's playing for, then.

GO WHATEVER TEAM IS PLAYING DUNCAN KEITH!!!

(unless they employ Mike Yeo in any capacity, including beer vendor)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:17 AM   #215
MVP

I'm already nervous. This has GOT to be the Avs' year.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 10:18 AM   #216
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Duncan Keith is still in the league?

I'm against whoever he's playing for, then.

GO WHATEVER TEAM IS PLAYING DUNCAN KEITH!!!

(unless they employ Mike Yeo in any capacity, including beer vendor)
Heh, yeah he got traded to the Oilers last summer and at 38 still sees ~20 minutes/game. There's probably some kind of Mike Yeo Degrees of Separation, but don't believe there's a direct link.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:24 AM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post

If Spurgeon's out for the next game, Game 2 could be ugly.
Was it Tarasenko that got butt-ended like 3-4 years ago and then the Blues scored like 4 goals during the major penalty and just embarrassed them? I think it was some bullshit club like Buffalo or Edmonton; just a team that was barely icing an NHL roster so they were gooning it up.

Just go out there and embarrass the dirty mother****er. Beat 'em like 5-0 on their home ice then finish the job in St. Louis so it's the last thing the State of Hockey remembers about the 2022 season.

****s.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:30 AM   #218
Kind of a mod

I get that there's nuance in hockey that will never go away, but I don't really understand why there's any tolerance at all for plays like that. If you're just plain trying to hurt a guy, it should be an automatic suspension, IMO.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:36 AM   #219
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I get that there's nuance in hockey that will never go away, but I don't really understand why there's any tolerance at all for plays like that. If you're just plain trying to hurt a guy, it should be an automatic suspension, IMO.
Yeah, it was refreshing to see Clifford get the game misconduct last night... the boarding itself didn’t look awful since the Leaf was so close to the boards, but it was clearly unnecessary and had nothing to do with the play.

I'm not sure he even gets 5 minutes for that in the past... we'll see what comes of the hearing.

Old 05-03-2022, 10:39 AM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
$5k fine.

Because the NHL Department of Player Safety is a joke.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:43 AM   #221
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'm already nervous. This has GOT to be the Avs' year.
I'm cautiously optimistic... they're getting healthy, with Kadri and Rantanen back and Landeskog back tonight. Preds are without Saros for at least the first two games (I originally saw 4-6 weeks).

The playoffs are such a bitch though...
Old 05-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #222
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
McDavid scores 1 on 4.
Looked like 1v 5 and all 5 sitting back in/near the zone and he went around 4 of them untouched not even a stick got close , different gravy my friend.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:06 PM   #223
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
$5k fine.

Because the NHL Department of Player Safety is a joke.
I thought this was tongue in cheek, but just saw that's actually it...

Clifford got one game for the boarding, so once again there's no consistency at all.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:16 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I thought this was tongue in cheek, but just saw that's actually it...

Clifford got one game for the boarding, so once again there's no consistency at all.
Easy mistake to make.

It’s hard to tell truth from satire with the NHL DPS.

At least he didn’t call him a bundle of sticks like Andrew Shaw. Would’ve gotten a game off for that.

Just a complete joke.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:46 PM   #225
What the

5K fine is OK along with a 1 game suspension...I understand that he has a reputation for being a nice guy and all but that was malicious and has no place in hockey...
RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.