Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #706
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Once you get the hang of it, they work fine. Just know that you're getting into some pretty scammy websites. Adblocker is a must, and be prepared to close a bunch of random stuff. Just don't install anything (force quit if you have to), and you'll be fine.
I've found that when you go full screen mode the pop ups don't show up.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #707
MVP

I bought a cheap Android box hooked to my tv to stream games. Tried Kodi but it's a nightmare. Just go to reddit
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:28 PM   #708
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
I bought a cheap Android box hooked to my tv to stream games. Tried Kodi but it's a nightmare. Just go to reddit
If Kodi is too confusing, try TerrariumTV. Here's the instructions for getting it working on an Android box:

https://downloadterrariumtvapp.com/t...ndroid-tv-box/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #709
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The kids can't live without Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD and Nick, Jr. and immediate access to their favorite episodes and shows
There's something profoundly disturbing about this statement.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:40 PM   #710
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
You gotta be kidding me, that’s some Jedi mind trick stuff. I’ve never gotten it for free, half off is best I’ve done. What in the world are you saying to them?
Please share your Jedi ways

But I will agree getting a woman is key. In the past year I consider to be lucky just getting someone that speaks English as a first language
I had it from 2010 - 2015 and never paid for it once

For now, a 'cord cutter', but it doesn't matter, with Chiefs games at noon + MNF and TNF so unwatchably terrible, I'm only down a choice for the Sunday late game, and without the Rams, that could now possibly be okay in the MO/IL area...

Guessing I'll get some move in special for the NY criznib. ****, I love not paying for TV.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:13 PM   #711
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

For now, a 'cord cutter', but it doesn't matter, with Chiefs games at noon + MNF and TNF so unwatchably terrible, I'm only down a choice for the Sunday late game, and without the Rams, that could now possibly be okay in the MO/IL area...

Guessing I'll get some move in special for the NY criznib. ****, I love not paying for TV.

St Louis should be a good area.

Get all the Chiefs games & the best of the rest with no blackouts. Do they show a lot of AFC West games?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:14 PM   #712
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
You gotta be kidding me, that’s some Jedi mind trick stuff. I’ve never gotten it for free, half off is best I’ve done. What in the world are you saying to them?
Please share your Jedi ways

But I will agree getting a woman is key. In the past year I consider to be lucky just getting someone that speaks English as a first language
I just tell them that I’m having another kid (every year I say that lol) and that NFL Sunday Ticket is the only reason I have it. My kids love all the kid channels and it’d be a shame if we couldn’t come to an agreement. And this is the only way I can see my team. I also tell them money is really tight. I also get to know them. Ask them personal questions, etc. In turn they ask me as well. Just be nice. It takes patience though. I haven’t always gotten it on the first rep. So I’ll keep calling. Sometimes you just know by the sound of their voice when they first pick up if they’re gonna help you to their fullest.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:21 PM   #713
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

When my sister-in-law and brother-in-law had Directv I pretended to be him and got it free for them as well.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:24 PM   #714
In Search of a Life

Offering streaming live games to non directv subscribers is great for the fan experience. Will create more long term fans. Will create more loyal fans.

Directv is shitty for fans but makes the NFL money.

Of ****ing course we know which direction Roger Goodell chose.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #715
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
St Louis should be a good area.

Get all the Chiefs games & the best of the rest with no blackouts. Do they show a lot of AFC West games?
Yeah, I suppose...when I was dating a native St Louisian and basically lived in Alton, I had the aforementioned Sunday Ticket situation, so the only time I watched Rams games was when the Chiefs played at the dome (Matt Cassel's 1st game back from appendix surgery? I went with my girlfriend, her mom, and her grandpa...had AMAZING nachos. Matt Cassel showed some intestinal fortitude on a scramble to help seal the game - must've been scar tissue from his then-recent surgery? One of the best plays Matt ever made. And one of the last. Anyway...I digress...went to the game, great nachos, then played a show in Columbia MO that night at the now-defunct Tiger Zou.)

Yeah, I don't know what they show on TV in St Louis these days.

What was the question?
Old 08-06-2018, 11:29 PM   #716
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The thing that bothers me about Game Pass is it looks like they put the scores up. I may have my wife set up each afternoon to get the game started so I don't have to see it. I don't mind watching games after the fact as long as I don't know the outcome.
I'm just waiting for the Chiefs to send me my code for free gamepass for the year with my season ticket package. They evidently don't send it until the first week of the regular season even though the yearly membership renews every August 1st.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:41 AM   #717
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**** you Virison and your $185 **** phone bill.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:26 AM   #718
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

And that's considering we're all excited about mahomes. Imagine being a browns fan. Who would install a satellite dish then pay hundreds to watch that team play? How many fans has the NFL lost over the years because teams got bad and fans became disinterested? The directv exclusive contract right now has to be one of the dumbest contracts in sports.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:16 AM   #719
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
And that's considering we're all excited about mahomes. Imagine being a browns fan. Who would install a satellite dish then pay hundreds to watch that team play? How many fans has the NFL lost over the years because teams got bad and fans became disinterested? The directv exclusive contract right now has to be one of the dumbest contracts in sports.

I wonder when it is up for renewal?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:29 AM   #720
Mahomes > God

Moving this weekend, wife wanted DTV...win for me, free Sunday Ticket for the year.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.