Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 07:18 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:45 PM   #151
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Williams needs to hurry up so I know what jersey I'm buying.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:40 PM   #152
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell said he ran a 4.45-second 40-yard dash in the winter, but injuries that he played through during the season kept him from testing in the pre-draft process.
https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2022-...oMAlPg7e6xumlI

Quality speed. Would have been 9th among safeties at the combine
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:14 PM   #153
In Search of a Life

I like this guy. Had watched some of his highlights pre draft when Kccrow brought him up in the draft forum. Nice player.

If he can clean up the coverage skills a bit we're in business.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:23 PM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Pretty sure that’s what I said. And explained why.
That's not how this works. Every pick is an A+ and any questioning is for pu***es. You know this.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 10:11 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
That's not how this works. Every pick is an A+ and any questioning is for pu***es. You know this.
Nah. LOL. I took a HARD stance on Willie Gay when he was drafted and DJ is taking a similarly hard stance on Skyy Moore. I get it and have no issue with it. I'll argue it, but I get it.

My least favorite pick is actually Pest's favorite (don't hate me Pest). I'm more of a C grade on that one. Not only did I think there were better CB prospects there, but I thought there were some nice prospects at other positions. I would have loved RB Tyler Allgeier, WR Khalil Shakir, WR Calvin Austin (DJ would have went nuts ), WR Kyle Phillips, OT Braxton Jones, RB Ty Chandler, or DT Matthew Butler.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:03 AM   #156
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Nah. LOL. I took a HARD stance on Willie Gay when he was drafted and DJ is taking a similarly hard stance on Skyy Moore. I get it and have no issue with it. I'll argue it, but I get it.

My least favorite pick is actually Pest's favorite (don't hate me Pest). I'm more of a C grade on that one. Not only did I think there were better CB prospects there, but I thought there were some nice prospects at other positions. I would have loved RB Tyler Allgeier, WR Khalil Shakir, WR Calvin Austin (DJ would have went nuts ), WR Kyle Phillips, OT Braxton Jones, RB Ty Chandler, or DT Matthew Butler.
You.seem an exception to the rule kccrow. I'd agree with you on the last point as well. I've probably downgraded the draft a little after reflecting more on who we might have picked...and I'll possibly upgrade it again once we have a better idea of who pans out. T Jones for Cook and Austin for Williams would've been nice.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:11 AM   #157
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
We haven't had a real Alpha back there in a long long time(Barbaro??).
Cmon man…

Tyrann was that guy his first 2 years here.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:16 PM   #158
Abolish The Salary Cap!

From Bob McGinn:

Quote:
9. BRYAN COOK, Cincinnati (6-0 ½, 208, no 40, 3-4): Left high school weighing 165 pounds before he started at CB for FCS Howard in 2017-’18. Sat out all but the bowl game for the Bearcats in ’19 because of transfer rules. Backed up in ’20 and started 14 games at strong safety in ’21. “If you ask him not to cover but to hit people and set edges, he can do that at a very high level,” one scout said. “The kid plays hard. He has some stiffness so I don’t know if you want him in the middle of the field. More of a box safety. Really tough. Gets after it. Limited, can’t cover.” Unable to work out since undergoing shoulder surgery in January. “Top character guy,” said a second scout. “He’s a little better in zone than man. Really smart and instinctive. I believe he will make it based solely on who he is. He’s like low 4.4 speed.” Finished with 216 tackles (11 for loss), seven picks (five at Howard), two forced fumbles and 30 PBUs. From Cincinnati.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 07:25 PM   #159
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
From Bob McGinn:
You know, if you spent half as much time analyzing your own teams' draft picks, it may help with the cognitive dissonance you experience every year. Just a suggestion.

This is almost comical. Keep trying dude......
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:27 PM   #160
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Win some, lose some.

Never bothered me much either way. I’m willing to go on record and usually even provide my preferred alternatives. A few others (you included) will as well.

It would be pretty boring around here if everyone was afraid of being wrong.

And yeah, like I told Pest when he first professed his love for Williams, I’d have taken Zyon there. That athleticism is just crazy good. Way more ceiling but we just seemed to put very little emphasis on ceiling in this draft. It was all about floor and the shortest path to contributing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:10 PM   #161
Fish are scared of me

Good lord , did Veach just nail every pick?

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:19 PM   #162
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Cmon man…

Tyrann was that guy his first 2 years here.
If Cook can cover elite TE's 1-1 he'll be the first S since EB. It's asking a lot.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-08-2022, 07:26 PM   #163
MVP

Quote:
I 1010% disagree that there was a better safety on the board when Cook was picked. There wasn't one even close. Nick Cross? Please. No. If Cook runs, I can say pretty confidently he would have gone over Brisker who went at 48 because Cook is better in coverage and a far better tackler. As for Cross, Cook is just a far more consistent player in all facets. Cross is a nice risk-reward type that you take in the late 3rd but he's just not on Cook's level yet.

The only two players I thought could have been near splooge-worthy selections would have been Cam Thomas and Travis Jones. Thomas was assuredly within striking distance if Veach wanted to move from 103 to 85 or 86 by swinging the 5th he got in the trade down in 2. It's apparent Veach didn't value either enough to do it.
Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

Hate to say it but he may be our S version of Sammy Watkins.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:27 PM   #164
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
If Cook can cover elite TE's 1-1 he'll be the first S since EB. It's asking a lot.

I never thought EB could cover elite TE's all that well.
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:31 PM   #165
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

Hate to say it but he may be our S version of Sammy Watkins.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.