Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2024, 03:34 PM  
MVP

Toyota to start selling direct to customers

Good news for consumers. Tesla changed the game by refusing to have a dealer network.

The dealership network is antiquated and has pissed off OEMs by screwing customers with dealer mark-ups of $10k+ on certain vehicles.

This is going to be a slow process, but a move in the right direction.

Test drives and maintenance will be done like Tesla's model.

I say it's about damn time to get rid of the leaches.

What say you?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:36 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Sounds good to me. It's time to cut out the useless middleman. They are adding a markup with no value add.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 03:37 PM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Will car shield be included?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 03:42 PM   #4
Supporter

I don't think there will be a difference in prices.

Toyota's not stupid.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 03:49 PM   #5
MVP

Will be interesting to see what happens in states like Texas, which require you to go through a dealership to buy a car, IF buying in state.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Good. Even if their cars are the same price as before, it's totally worth it just to **** over car salesmen. They are truly scum.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:02 PM   #7
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Good. Even if their cars are the same price as before, it's totally worth it just to **** over car salesmen. They are truly scum.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:03 PM   #8
Ultrabanned

You knock out a big chunk of car salesmen and realtors in the next couple of years and you're gonna see Cutco knives make a YUGE comeback.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:04 PM   #9
Supporter

I deal with smaller town dealerships, so it's not as scummy.

I like that they have jobs and the money made stays local.

I included some big city dealerships last company trade go-round and they were scummy. They would not give me exact numbers driving off the lot after trade-in. **** them.

Small town dealerships gave me exact numbers with no bullshit. Simple and straight-forward.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:10 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Good news for consumers. Tesla changed the game by refusing to have a dealer network.

The dealership network is antiquated and has pissed off OEMs by screwing customers with dealer mark-ups of $10k+ on certain vehicles.

This is going to be a slow process, but a move in the right direction.

Test drives and maintenance will be done like Tesla's model.

I say it's about damn time to get rid of the leaches.

What say you?
Same thing with Realtors. Antiquated as ****. Could all be done online. You want the personal touch, cool. But, I don't need you at 6% of my home value and still have to pay all kinds of processing fees.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:12 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Same thing with Realtors. Antiquated as ****. Could all be done online. You want the personal touch, cool. But, I don't need you at 6% of my home value and still have to pay all kinds of processing fees.
I get a lot of work referrals from realtors, and man they are griping about losing their commission for all the hard work they do. 95% women working 10-20 hours a week.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:13 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Hell yes. Salespeople in general are pretty goddamn useless. I have no use for any of them.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 04:14 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I like that they have jobs and the money made stays local.
I'm sure what you are saying is true. But, the majority of Americans dont live in a small town and know the salesmen at the local dealer.

You think the same thing was said about the horse and buggy drivers? and every other service orientated field that went extinct.

You cant stop technology's forward momentum, even if you wanted to.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 01-02-2024 at 04:20 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Will be interesting to see what happens in states like Texas, which require you to go through a dealership to buy a car, IF buying in state.
Texas forces its freedom loving citizens to go through a dealer? Why?
Old 01-02-2024, 04:21 PM   #15
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Texas forces its freedom loving citizens to go through a dealer? Why?

Yeah, that sounds pretty corrupt. It reminds me of the laws in the northeast that prevent homeowners from doing their own plumbing and electric work.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote