Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:59 PM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
so ****ing GREAT

CLEAN !!!!
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:01 PM   #152
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
I took the gamble before the game and bought this signed McDuffie commemorative ticket https://metabilia.io/platforms/chiefs/items/2/90429
How much ?? Great piece!!!!!!
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:02 PM   #153
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
For those getting an SI cover, this is a nice frame for it (I have it for the first two covers):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19607029843...8AAOSwvXhlSxJA
For the last Super Bowl I bought the one printed on metal like this https://sicovers.com/featured/kansas...ct=metal-print
It’s not framed but has a mount on the back. It looks super bad-ass. I’ll probably do another one this year.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:04 PM   #154
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
How much ?? Great piece!!!!!!
It was $161 - I posted the link of the actual auction item.
There are several in there right now - go check it out. A Mahomes, Sneed, I think another McDuffie.
For the hell of it I also bought one with Felix’s signature for $51 yesterday (I am a K-Stater).

Anyway, I have to remind my wife each year that I saved $70K by not bringing a family of 5 to the Super Bowl, so what’s $1K+ worth of stuff.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:05 PM   #155
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
For the last Super Bowl I bought the one printed on metal like this https://sicovers.com/featured/kansas...ct=metal-print
It’s not framed but has a mount on the back. It looks super bad-ass. I’ll probably do another one this year.
I like it but I feel like I need to get another to match
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6580.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	127101  
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:11 PM   #156
GDT Contributor

Ordered lots of stuff…Rice jersey, shot glass, old fashioned glass, back-to-back SB champion flag, commemorative SB plaque w/game confetti…still want more but want to be selective. A dream come true…
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:30 PM   #157
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I like it but I feel like I need to get another to match
Good looking setup right there !
Old 02-12-2024, 06:42 PM   #158
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I want to see this made into a poster.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation
Old 02-12-2024, 07:01 PM   #159
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I want to see a shirt with Kelce and Mahomes standing with their backs together with something about "back to back". If anyone sees anything like this, let me know!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:54 PM   #160
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Where is this being sold???!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1581664...ce-kansas-city
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:17 PM   #161
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Any Merch experts able to point me in the right direction to purchase this hat? Having zero luck errr

Man, if I could find that in either red or white I’d be all over it. I’m not even seeing it’s in black on NFL Shops or Rally House though.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:28 PM   #162
Starter

Has anyone seen the DVD the NFL puts out? Maybe too early, but I want one. I have them for LIV and LVII.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:47 PM   #163
Wasted away again...

I've bought this coin for LIV and LVII. Ordering this years now.

Last edited by Dartgod; 02-12-2024 at 10:03 PM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:56 PM   #164
Mahomosapien

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

While we bask in the chiefs greatness, i see an Instagram ad with this today. Lolol

Last edited by bigjosh; 02-12-2024 at 10:04 PM..
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:02 PM   #165
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I've bought this coin the for LIV and LVII. Ordering this years now.

when the dollar finally crashes, this will be the most valuable currency in America
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.