Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:53 AM   #481
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Professor X
Dude....

Weapon X.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:53 AM   #482
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

This is gonna sound silly - maybe it is.

But he doesn't look to play 'record setting' fast to me.

Don't get me wrong, he's !@#$ing fast. He plays like a fast player. But he plays like guys who are in the 4.3ish range to my eyes.

Watch Hill and he looks like he's at 1.5x speed and everyone else is at 1. Worthy looks like he's at 1, but just faster than those guys. I didn't expect that. I figured when you see 4.2 speed that this guy is DUSTING dudes and not just pulling a half a stride on them on a vert route.

So I do kinda wonder if the rumors that he cut a bunch of weight to speed up his 40 time have some legs to them. He plays a little more like a 4.3/165-170 lb player to my eyes.

Now what I do really like about him is his footwork. He does some of the footfires and such but they're all with purpose. And he does a real REAL nice job of using his upper body to sell routes and gain/lose momentum. I mean there's some real textbook arm action stuff he does on occasion to help him sluff off speed and make a sharp cut. And then he'll do the same sort of thing but use it as a deke.

He's pretty polished as a route runner. And it's not in those silly flashy ways that got people hot and bothered about Moore - it's in the real ways that actually help dudes get open. The subtle hip fakes to get a DB to turn just a little before you go the other way on him and find a little space and time.

I do kinda feel like the Flowers comps might be pretty legit. He may not have the pure physicality of Flowers (relative to their size, of course), but he doesn't shy away from contact.

I like him. He's a fun player. I'm not sure if he'll be the 'best' player to be taken from this block of guys but I think he'll be productive. I hope we have some plans to really use some 11 personnel and get nasty out there rather than just use him as a rotational piece designed to supplant Brown next season (i.e. the FAU model). I feel like he's polished enough and has that stand-out speed that we almost certainly can/will do so.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:55 AM   #483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Uhh.....that might not be a problem this year.
The Jets cornerback Brandin Echols, who was speeding and driving recklessly and partially paralyzed another driver in a wreck was suspended 1 game. However, the incident took place in April of 2022 and he wasn't suspended until the start of the 2023 season. Depending on the legal process, Rice may not be suspended, likely 2-4 games, until the start of the 2025 season.

https://thejetpress.com/posts/ny-jet...ed-2023-season
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:57 AM   #484
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He runs low with excellent balance.
Hand that guy a year's worth of steak and taters and have him add 10 good pounds to his frame. He'll do...
I just want to again point out that the University of Texas ain't exactly Pittsburgh State, fellas.

Their facilities are friggen state of the art. They're the best of the best. Almost certainly better than ours.

You draft a guy from Texas and you're probably not doing it thinking "Man, if he had a nutritionist we'd be ready to rock!"

Because at UT he almost certainly did. A couple of them in fact. Does that mean he had the maturity to take full advantage of them? Maybe, maybe not. Hard to say.

But I don't think we should still be drafting guys from power programs thinking we'll fundamentally alter their bodies. We probably won't. These guys have been working the hell out of themselves for at least 3 years by the time we get to them. They're probably pretty close to what they're gonna be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:59 AM   #485
It was not a fair catch

8th grader.....

"Vikes had a good draft.

But who got X Worthy?"
....I raise my hand and say-yup, the chiefs got another and better WR. And smile.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:59 AM   #486
MVP

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Rashee
Hollywood
Worthy
Kelce
Pop

And just for good measure could you IMAGINE if by some act of God Kadarius un****s himself?

The amount of talent on this offense is outrageous.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:00 AM   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I just want to again point out that the University of Texas ain't exactly Pittsburgh State, fellas.

Their facilities are friggen state of the art. They're the best of the best. Almost certainly better than ours.

You draft a guy from Texas and you're probably not doing it thinking "Man, if he had a nutritionist we'd be ready to rock!"

Because at UT he almost certainly did. A couple of them in fact. Does that mean he had the maturity to take full advantage of them? Maybe, maybe not. Hard to say.

But I don't think we should still be drafting guys from power programs thinking we'll fundamentally alter their bodies. We probably won't. These guys have been working the hell out of themselves for at least 3 years by the time we get to them. They're probably pretty close to what they're gonna be.
Yeah, but he is still 20 years old. (Think he turns 21 in the next week) Bodies change with age as well. Where it might be impossible to add much weight as a teen/20 year old he could add some pounds over the next couple of years. I wouldn't draft him counting on it, but I'd bet it's more likely than not to happen.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:00 AM   #488
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I agree, the only caveat to that would be his age/physical maturity as you said, with him just turning 21 this upcoming weekend that would allow some additional girth.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:00 AM   #489
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Rashee
Hollywood
Worthy
Kelce
Pop

And just for good measure could you IMAGINE if by some act of God Kadarius un****s himself?

The amount of talent on this offense is outrageous.
Don't forget Skyy Moore.

via GIPHY

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:01 AM   #490
Baby Cry Cry

this pick is even more exciting after sleeping on it

his upside is so high and hes coming into a perfect situation where he’s insulated by a lot of talent around him. rice/worthy is a DISGUSTING 1-2 punch moving forward, and having all of brown and them for next year means we’re gonna be back to maybe even 2018 offense levels

like i’d place a pretty hefty bet on Mahomes going for 45+ TDs next year.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:02 AM   #491
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:

He’s just 20 years old… so he’ll naturally add more muscle/weight.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:03 AM   #492
In Search of a Life

I'd still add another RB. Not a "bruising back" like some want, they need a guy that can separate and run away from people.

Is the RB from Tennessee good enough to take in the 2nd?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:03 AM   #493
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
this pick is even more exciting after sleeping on it

his upside is so high and hes coming into a perfect situation where he’s insulated by a lot of talent around him. rice/worthy is a DISGUSTING 1-2 punch moving forward, and having all of brown and them for next year means we’re gonna be back to maybe even 2018 offense levels

like i’d place a pretty hefty bet on Mahomes going for 45+ TDs next year.

Mahomes wants another league MVP on the way to the 3 peat.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:03 AM   #494
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
....we need a receiver that can't be taken out of the game easily with physical defensive play.

Sure, Worthy and Hollywood are fast, but let's be real, LJ Snead will maul them at the LOS, and they aren't nearly the receivers that Hill, Chase, Jefferson, etc. are, and Sneed shut them down by being physical.

This is one of the reasons I really want Brenden Rice. He is very big, very physical, and played with Caleb Williams.
This argument is all over the place. You contradict yourself in your own post.

On one hand you say Hill, Chase and Jefferson got shutdown by a physical corner. On the other hand, you say you want a WR that can't be shut down by a physical corner, and those are "true #1's".

So....if Hill, Chase and Jefferson got shut down by a physical corner, then by your logic, they aren't true #1's.

And if THOSE guys aren't true 1's, then what you're asking for doesn't exist.

Your argument makes no damn sense.

I understand the want for a big bodied WR that can go up and win a contested ball, but again, the Chiefs already drafted that guy. Rashe Rice. He's already on the roster.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:04 AM   #495
Starter

After watching some of his highlights it's hard not to love the pick. Kid makes some tough catches and also breaks tackle more than I figured he would.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.