Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:54 PM   #586
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Derek Carr is a gift to the AFCW. You praise god and pray he's here for a long, long time. Thank you god for Derek Carr, AMEN!
Carr will have better numbers in the end.
Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:57 PM   #587
Banned

Quote:
Derek Carr is a gift to the AFCW. You praise god and pray he's here for a long, long time. Thank you god for Derek Carr, AMEN!
I'm not someone you should call a shit bird. Just sayin'. So go ahead, say something again.
Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.Satan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:58 PM   #588
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
Raiders could win 9-11 games this year. I don't think that sucks.

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:00 PM   #589
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:01 PM   #590
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I'm not someone you should call a shit bird. Just sayin'. So go ahead, say something again.
Shit.

Bird.

And I ****ed your whore mom!
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:04 PM   #591
Banned

Quote:
Shit.

Bird.

And I ****ed your whore mom!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:06 PM   #592
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Is that the guy you were telling me about?
Old 05-31-2020, 11:08 PM   #593
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Is that the guy you were telling me about?
No. He's been cool. Just not very smart apparently. Do with him what you feel is best.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:15 PM   #594
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
No. He's been cool. Just not very smart apparently. Do with him what you feel is best.
Haven't been around long enough to get the joke, but my asshole feels like it's about to be destroyed. Do with me what you will, I am proud!
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:54 AM   #595
Banned

Quote:
Haven't been around long enough to get the joke, but my asshole feels like it's about to be destroyed. Do with me what you will, I am proud!
Keeping in mind that I've only heard one side of the story but Baby Lee murdered eDave. I stole a chance to introduce myself to him during registration and we got to talking about this place.
Old 07-15-2020, 10:08 AM   #596
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #597
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
So they got rid of Carr then? I missed that news.
Didn't they win like 11 or 12 games with Carr just a few years ago?

I mean, yeah, he was overrated. But to say they couldn't win 9-11 games just because of Carr is silly.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 12:16 PM   #598
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Only 8 more years of that kind of performance left on Gruden's contract.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #599
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
Raiders could win 9-11 games this year. I don't think that sucks.
I think you're accidentally including preseason games.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:24 PM   #600
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think you're accidentally including preseason games.
And moral victories. “Held that overrated Mahomes to only 21 in the second quarter” lost by 32
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.