Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 04:32 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:47 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.

Couldn't agree more. Peterson is a solid guy with good intentions, while Andrew Tate is a red pill caricature and very likely a POS.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

I need to feed some of these dudes dick to get their T levels up some betas in here
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:26 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:33 PM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

****ing shenanigans. I want a ban button!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:57 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

****ing shenanigans. I want a ban button!
I've had it in the draft forum for years.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:19 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Alpha WR, shoot for Mike Evans
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:50 PM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Alpha WR, shoot for Mike Evans
On thin ****ing ice.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:15 PM   #10
Veteran

Yeah I liked the route running and hands before this. Now I'm convinced Mitchell is the guy...but also that he'll probably go too early for us. Bummer.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:11 PM   #11
MVP

Legitimately wowed by 4.35 by Mitchell. When a guy looks 4.60 on tape consistently and then runs that speed at the combine (despite about a 0.05 delay in the timer starting with his motion), I'm just kind of like hmm, why did he never play up to that speed because it's no doubt there? It helps his case a ton but now I have as many questions going the other way.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:30 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Legitimately wowed by 4.35 by Mitchell. When a guy looks 4.60 on tape consistently and then runs that speed at the combine (despite about a 0.05 delay in the timer starting with his motion), I'm just kind of like hmm, why did he never play up to that speed because it's no doubt there? It helps his case a ton but now I have as many questions going the other way.
My entire Longhorns forum had the same thought when we saw that 4.34 pop up.

Most of us were hoping to see him break 4.5.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:17 PM   #13
MVP

Aside from Mitchell, I think Ladd McConkey helped himself a ton by coming in and being a legit 6'0" and running a 4.39.

Franklin not running sub-4.4 is not what I expected. Though we never expected DeVonta Smith to be 4.54 either.

Isaiah Williams running 4.64 pretty much killed his stock for me, as did Coleman running 4.61.

Mitchell firmly replaced Coleman as a 1st rounder. Worthy may have leaped Franklin as a first-rounder. McConkey is absolutely there in that discussion as well.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:47 PM   #14
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Aside from Mitchell, I think Ladd McConkey helped himself a ton by coming in and being a legit 6'0" and running a 4.39.

Franklin not running sub-4.4 is not what I expected. Though we never expected DeVonta Smith to be 4.54 either.

Isaiah Williams running 4.64 pretty much killed his stock for me, as did Coleman running 4.61.

Mitchell firmly replaced Coleman as a 1st rounder. Worthy may have leaped Franklin as a first-rounder. McConkey is absolutely there in that discussion as well.
Legette helped himself the most.

I need to spend more time on him.

If his routes are good enough I move him ahead of Worthy and Franklin.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:53 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Legette helped himself the most.

I need to spend more time on him.

If his routes are good enough I move him ahead of Worthy and Franklin.
Don't cycle into plain idiocy. He's nowhere near Worthy or Franklin. And let's not act like Franklin is slow and he's certainly not bad. This is an incredibly fast WR class. 4.41 is still cookin. 4.45 is a benchmark you want to get to with your WRs AND 4.41 is probably about the lower end for Franklin. He didn't run a 4.6.

Any statement that moves anyone ahead of Worthy is probably just ridiculous at this point. Worthy is going up, not down. 4.21 official is one of the fastest times in history and the fastest ever at the combine.