Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:05 AM   #391
Most Valuable Villain

If they're trading up...it's for an OT that starts to fall.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:30 AM   #392
The man you could post like.

FWIW Rickey is absolutely adamant the Chiefs are taking a LT R1
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:33 AM   #393
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Who's Rickey?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:33 AM   #394
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Who's Rickey?
Some goof on Twitter...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:34 AM   #395
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Only Weird Games pod on KCSN…..
Dude... they...don't....know....shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:34 AM   #396
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Dude... they...don't....know....shit
I'm not saying they do, just wanted to put it out there for everyone.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:36 AM   #397
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Some goof on Twitter...
That "goof" has been on the money this offseason.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:37 AM   #398
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
High probability
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:38 AM   #399
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's got just as much wrong as he has right lol...but hey I'm sure he knows exactly what Veach will do.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:38 AM   #400
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
He really has
Old 04-24-2024, 09:39 AM   #401
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He's got just as much wrong as he has right lol...but hey I'm sure he knows exactly what Veach will do.
Not even remotely true. He's batting like .750.

He's called some shit that is impossible to just guess.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:39 AM   #402
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Oh Rickey, he's so fine, he's so fine he blows my mind...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:39 AM   #403
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Not even remotely true. He's batting like .750.

He's called some shit that is impossible to just guess.
Like I said, he obviously knows what Veach is going to do.

Hell maybe he is Brett Veach...
Old 04-24-2024, 09:43 AM   #404
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Like I said, he obviously knows what Veach is going to do.

Hell maybe he is Brett Veach...
He knew Veach was going to sign Hollywood

This is a totally different animal than calling FA signings, because teams play the draft close to the vest, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have sources.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:44 AM   #405
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he makes it to 16 and we can get there for a 1, 4 and next years 2 (which is close to getting it done, I think) then I could see that being a real possibility.

Would be hard to pass on Thomas. Some of the NFL guys have maybe broken my brain on him a bit though. Folks saying "He's the WR1 in any normal class..." maybe has me a little too high on him now. I just don't think Odunze is a generational prospect. If Thomas is clearly behind him, then I think he's probably a relatively normal 'very good' prospect that's probably the WR2 most years. That's still a top 10-12 guy who may see 16-18 due to the depth of the class.

I just haven't gotten a strong enough read on him to form a good opinion on him. Every time I think I'm comfortable with it, I change my mind.
If they are really high on him then I’d give up a 32, this years 4th, 2025 2nd and 2025 3rd (our late 3rd) if that’s what it took. I think LT is that important here.

I think Fataunu and BTJ are the only realistic trade up options. Am I missing anyone? Bowers will certainly be gone around 9-12, the tackles will come off the board leaving Fataunu for us.

If those 2 don’t work out I think we need to pivot to a small trade up in the 22-27 range of NFC teams depending on who is on the board.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.