Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:37 AM   #3031
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I'm going to try Waffle House for lunch today. I've never been there.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:08 AM   #3032
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No ****ing protein brah?!?!

Here's some protein brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:11 AM   #3033
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Here's some protein brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF is it?!?!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:18 AM   #3034
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
WTF is it?!?!
A ****ing flat iron steak bro, what do you mean? I just did a quick seat on each side with olive oil. That's the bacon I made and an over easy egg. Pretty ****ing simple to tell what it is.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:30 AM   #3035
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
A ****ing flat iron steak bro, what do you mean? I just did a quick seat on each side with olive oil. That's the bacon I made and an over easy egg. Pretty ****ing simple to tell what it is.
The bacon looks like bacon....... the rest? Looks like something mangled, but beef probably.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:31 AM   #3036
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Maybe it looks like that because you sat on it?
Old 07-22-2016, 10:34 AM   #3037
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Maybe it looks like that because you sat on it?
damnit

You didn't know that was an egg? I didn't salt and pepper anything. Not even the steak.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #3038
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
damnit

You didn't know that was an egg? I didn't salt and pepper anything. Not even the steak.
To be honest, I didn't even notice the egg. I was trying to figure out what the steak was.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:42 AM   #3039
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
To be honest, I didn't even notice the egg. I was trying to figure out what the steak was.
It's not pretty that's for sure. Just some shit I had in the freezer. Didn't know it was in there lol.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #3040
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
It's not pretty that's for sure. Just some shit I had in the freezer. Didn't know it was in there lol.
Curious, though - why didn't you season anything?
Old 07-22-2016, 10:48 AM   #3041
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Curious, though - why didn't you season anything?
I need to get in the habit of limiting salt. The bacon didn't help any, but it's baby steps. I'm going to smoke a pork butt soon and I will definitely season it. I'm just trying to do better. Sodas are my addiction, I love an ice cold Sprite on a hot day.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #3042
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I need to get in the habit of limiting salt. The bacon didn't help any, but it's baby steps. I'm going to smoke a pork butt soon and I will definitely season it. I'm just trying to do better. Sodas are my addiction, I love an ice cold Sprite on a hot day.
So I'll humbly offer some advice, since I had to do this a couple years ago after the kidney thing. I've been doing this long enough that I'm pretty salt sensitive now, which kinda sucks eating out at restaurants the few times I do.

Don't cut salt entirely. Cook at home and just use less. Salt lightly. The difference between no salt and light salt is night and day.

Use more spices and herbs. These amp up flavor without added salt.

If you have to eat fast food, go to places that cook to order (and you're probably limited to burgers). Five Guys doesn't salt their burgers normally, and they'll do salt-free fries. Wendy's, Whataburger, Smashburger, etc. will all make burgers and fries without seasoning.

Finally, and probably my best piece of advice: Use more acids. Lemon juice, lime juice, vinegars all mimic the effect of salt by stimulating the salivary glands.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:15 AM   #3043
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Honestly I thought the flat iron steak was beef liver or worse 25 Dollar Tree ribeyes.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:38 AM   #3044
Supporter

Quote:
My advice is not as good as FMBs advice but it is largely similar. Don't eat bland food. Trade out salt for pepper, garlic powder onion powder etc.

Instead of acid, I usually go with heat
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #3045
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My advice is not as good as FMBs advice but it is largely similar. Don't eat bland food. Trade out salt for pepper, garlic powder onion powder etc.

Instead of acid, I usually go with heat
And stay away from salt substitutes. The half sodium, half potassium blends are gross (there's a distinct metallic taste, IMO).