Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:20 PM   #17881
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
God damn perfection until that cheese sauce!

Provolone or mozzarella slices
I layered provolone slices on top of the steak which melts on the blacktop and gets flipped into the roll becoming the bottom layer of the sandwich

Cheese sauce is butter, flour, milk, cheddar, pepper jack and Gouda (basically emptied out the cheese drawer)

Potatoes were a new recipe the wife came up with

They did not disappoint
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 05:51 PM   #17882
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I layered provolone slices on top of the steak which melts on the blacktop and gets flipped into the roll becoming the bottom layer of the sandwich

Cheese sauce is butter, flour, milk, cheddar, pepper jack and Gouda (basically emptied out the cheese drawer)

They did not disappoint
Dude. Awesome.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:53 PM   #17883
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

They did not disappoint
scho must be drunk already, good grief

That sauce was the All Pro of that sammich, followed closely by that quality crusty on the outside, chewy inside bread... you seriously cannot get anything like it in this little town

Aldi, Hy-Vee, Wal-Mart lol, good luck!

Everythings a variation on a soft hoagie roll for bigger sammiches
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 01:53 AM   #17884
Politically Incorrect

My apologies, thought that was the stupid cheese whiz shit they serve in Philly at Pat's or Genos.

Should have known better that KC United only flies first class.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 06:59 AM   #17885
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
My apologies, thought that was the stupid cheese whiz shit they serve in Philly at Pat's or Genos.

Should have known better that KC United only flies first class.
No worries. I've met you in real life and I'm fairly confident that you know your way around a sandwich haha
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 07:21 PM   #17886
pie is never free

I'm learning sooo much from this dude lately, my new favorite youtube follow

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 07:29 PM   #17887
Politically Incorrect

Sicilian Pizza at NYPD Pizza in North Scottsdale with a house Chianti.

I have this often. As good as any Sicilian pie back East. Top notch.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20231222_124851_HDR.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	126904  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 01:37 AM   #17888
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

No liver?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 03:38 PM   #17889
pie is never free

Treating myself to Texas Fajitas tonight from our best Mexican joint, I'm talking about two meals worth of great fresh food for $15 and change

Steak, chicken and chorizo mix with rice, beans, chips, guac, sour cream, salsa and pico... gonna go order takeout from the bar and demolish a margarita while I wait

The chorizo is what makes the whole thing go, that stuff is pure magic
Old 12-30-2023, 03:44 PM   #17890
MVP

T-Bone Steaks and Twice Baked Potatoes.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-31-2023, 01:36 PM   #17891
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
I'm learning sooo much from this dude lately, my new favorite youtube follow

His salsas look amazing.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-31-2023, 01:56 PM   #17892
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
His salsas look amazing.
The man is a genius
Old 01-01-2024, 03:12 PM   #17893
Supporter

So since I ate like shit all through the holidays, I need to clean it up.

I sous vide'd some chicken breast, roasted brussels sprouts, a mandarin orange, and a salad.

Pretty goddamned good if you ask me. I've been having trouble finding decent sprouts recently and that hurts my soul.

Anyway, here's to a delicious 2024, my people.

Old 01-02-2024, 11:57 AM   #17894
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Got this piece of tenderloin on sale yesterday, and had this recipe for these super crispy roast potatoes, so this became NYE dinner for me and mom. That's my filet, a perfect med. rare on the rare side, grilled in cast iron with ghee, topped with Stilton blue cheese (also on sale at Fry's), my mom's grilled asparagus with almonds and garlic, and those super crispy roast potatoes not cooked in goose fat.

Well, parts of them anyway. Forgot to take a pic until after I'd eaten most of it.

Last edited by Megatron96; 01-02-2024 at 12:44 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 02:23 PM   #17895
pie is never free

I'm doing these for the first time, with a ribeye on the grill and corn on the cob