Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 09:34 AM   #331
In Search of a Life

Hit a nice little parlay last night thanks to Luca getting fouled with .1 left and covering the Mavs -4 then the Kings comback win on the ML.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:13 PM   #332
The man you could post like.

Adidas absolutely ****ing ethered Durant today.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:20 PM   #333
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man - the Lakers REALLY need Vanderbilt and probably Hachimura back quickly.

Vanderbilt is somehow their energy guy. That's just so damn bizarre to me but it's pretty inescapable at this point.

They just sleepwalk for entire quarters at times, especially defensively. They got off to a really nice start last night then give up 80 ****ing points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. C'mon dammit - defense is pure effort. You can't just take the middle of the game off like that.

And it seems to happen every 2 or 3 games. And for once, Davis played hard when his teammates weren't. Oftentimes their effort waxes/wanes with him but he went hard all night. Just didn't get any energy from his teammates.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:22 PM   #334
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Man - the Lakers REALLY need Vanderbilt and probably Hachimura back quickly.

Vanderbilt is somehow their energy guy. That's just so damn bizarre to me but it's pretty inescapable at this point.

They just sleepwalk for entire quarters at times, especially defensively. They got off to a really nice start last night then give up 80 ****ing points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. C'mon dammit - defense is pure effort. You can't just take the middle of the game off like that.

And it seems to happen every 2 or 3 games. And for once, Davis played hard when his teammates weren't. Oftentimes their effort waxes/wanes with him but he went hard all night. Just didn't get any energy from his teammates.
They should trade for Caruso. Definitely not DeMar DeRozan.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:25 PM   #335
Supporter

What do you all think? Ok or not?

LeBron James plans to skip Lakers game for Bronny's USC debut if necessary: 'Family over everything'

LeBron James and the rest of the James family got some great news on Thursday when Bronny, the eldest son of the NBA legend, was officially cleared to fully resume basketball activities following his offseason cardiac arrest emergency. The current plan is for James to get a final checkup from USC this week, followed by a return to practice and, in the near future, his first game action as a Trojan. The elder James, despite his hectic schedule as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, plans to be in attendance whenever that debut comes.

"It's exciting. I'm looking forward to his first game. … I already told my teammates that if they're playing on the same day we're playing, then I'm going to catch them the next game," James said. "Family over everything."

In a perfect world, James would debut for USC at home, in Los Angeles, where it would be most convenient for his family to attend. The trouble there is that USC only has one home game scheduled in December -- a Dec. 10 tilt against Long Beach State. That likely means that James will debut on the road.

In the grand scheme of things, that's not a particularly significant obstacle for the rest of the James family, who have the means to fly private anywhere if needed, but it does increase the likelihood that James Sr. will need to take time to travel to see his son's first college game.

After USC's next two home games, they have two road games in Alabama. One is against Auburn, and the other is against Alabama State. That's significant travel, but conveniently, James and the Lakers do not have games scheduled on either of those dates, Dec. 17 or 19. USC finishes up the month of December with two conference games in Oregon on Dec. 28 and Dec. 30. Unfortunately, the Lakers have games scheduled on both dates.

Missing James for any game would be a real problem for the Lakers. The Lakers have played 334 minutes without James this season, and they've lost those minutes by 97 points. At 11-9, the Lakers currently hold the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference, a relative disappointment even after reaching the Western Conference Finals from that position a year ago. In an ultra-crowded West, even a single extra loss could easily matter.

But like James said, "family over everything." This is especially true after the health scare the younger James suffered this offseason. At one point, it wasn't clear if his Trojan debut would ever come. Now that it is, James will be in attendance as both a basketball luminary and a proud father.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...er-everything/
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:28 PM   #336
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

{Shrug}

If I had a work conference scheduled on the day one of my kids is making a Division 1 athletic debut, I'd have someone stand in for me. I mean if there's some massive client meeting that I have to be there for or we risk losing the client, I'd grudgingly attend, but it's a regular season game in a league that has a damn play-in tournament. This ain't that.

I won't fault James for it.

Besides, they have a better record without him...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:35 PM   #337
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{Shrug}

If I had a work conference scheduled on the day one of my kids is making a Division 1 athletic debut, I'd have someone stand in for me. I mean if there's some massive client meeting that I have to be there for or we risk losing the client, I'd grudgingly attend, but it's a regular season game in a league that has a damn play-in tournament. This ain't that.

I won't fault James for it.

Besides, they have a better record without him...
The big difference between LeBron and all of us is that any repercussions from missing work literally don’t matter for him at all.

Are they going to cut him? No. If they did, so what? His legacy is well established and he probably couldn’t go broke if he tried.

If I’m LeBron, I go watch my son. I’m not LeBron, so I wouldn't be able to skip work without someone filling in for me.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:57 PM   #338
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The big difference between LeBron and all of us is that any repercussions from missing work literally don’t matter for him at all.

Are they going to cut him? No. If they did, so what? His legacy is well established and he probably couldn’t go broke if he tried.

If I’m LeBron, I go watch my son. I’m not LeBron, so I wouldn't be able to skip work without someone filling in for me.
I imagine they'll have someone fill in for him as well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:03 PM   #339
Perpetual Mediocrity

Haliburton.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2023, 07:33 AM   #340
Special Teams ACE!!!

A month into the season and the Wolves have the best record.

Suck my diiiiiiiicccckkk
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 08:13 AM   #341
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
A month into the season and the Wolves have the best record.

Suck my diiiiiiiicccckkk
Don't see them in the QFs. What happened?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 08:21 AM   #342
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Don't see them in the QFs. What happened?

The NBA reerunedly decided to make point differential the #1 tiebreaker instead of head to head matchups.

Did Sucks Goat Anus make it to the kiddie table tournament?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:03 PM   #343
Perpetual Mediocrity

And the Lakers lead is cut in half after 2 minutes without LeBron on the floor. Feel like I’ve seen that before.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:06 PM   #344
Perpetual Mediocrity

Leaves up 15, returns up 4. Pathetic.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:17 PM   #345
Perpetual Mediocrity

LeBron is +23 at the half. 12 point lead.

AD also notably decided to try in the first half. If he does again in the second, they’ll win.