Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

For what its worth, here's what the CBS sports site is grading the Chiefs second round pick is.

63. Chiefs: Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU
Grade: B

Boom-or-burst prospect. His 2022 was outstanding, but 2023 was not on film. Burst and especially lateral sliding ability are there. Has hard time locking onto EDGEs and securing them. Slips out of many blocks against the run. Hand work in pass pro can be outstanding at times. Raw but talented. NFL OT frame. Need filled.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM   #3
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
For what its worth, here's what the CBS sports site is grading the Chiefs second round pick is.

Boom-or-burst prospect. His 2022 was outstanding, but 2023 was not on film. Burst and especially lateral sliding ability are there. Has hard time locking onto EDGEs and securing them. Slips out of many blocks against the run. Hand work in pass pro can be outstanding at times. Raw but talented. NFL OT frame. Need filled.
I don’t disagree with that review, but it’s a little unrealistic.

Of course, there’s some bust potential. If there wasn’t, then he’d be a top 20 pick.

Having “boom” potential with at least decent film and good measurables/tools is a great pick for that position at that draft slot.

The grade doesn’t matter, I get that. Still, this review doesn’t seem to grasp the reality of picking a LT late in the second.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:22 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post

Bleacher Report gave him an A+ (I know, I know)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...for-every-pick
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 04-26-2024, 10:10 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think that was just his learning disability.

I kinda felt bad for him. I wouldn’t have subjected him to reading something publicly with millions watching.
Agreed. But the whole concept is dumb. Anyone really GAF about past players announcing picks? The Make a Wish kid was cool. And I guess you can let the WP man of the year get some pub but otherwise just have a league official announce the damn pick.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:21 AM   #6
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Agreed. But the whole concept is dumb. Anyone really GAF about past players announcing picks? The Make a Wish kid was cool. And I guess you can let the WP man of the year get some pub but otherwise just have a league official announce the damn pick.

Seeing Barry Sanders come out of the tunnel was pretty cool. if that didn't bring a smile to your face you aren't a football fan.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 06:24 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Seeing Barry Sanders come out of the tunnel was pretty cool. if that didn't bring a smile to your face you aren't a football fan.
Fine. I’ll allow one legend from the host city team. I don’t need every halfway decent Lion from the past decade out there though.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 10:39 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:

I kinda felt bad for him. I wouldn’t have subjected him to reading something publicly with millions watching.
Yeah, that was unsettling. He could hardly speak.

He was clearly nervous, and that doesn’t help. He was a part of the foundation that built us. I will never have anything but love for him.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 07:23 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:

Agreed. I can’t believe they let him do that.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.