Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2019, 03:06 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Not going to argue whatever Robert Weathers is arguing, but in my view peak Gronk was the best TE there ever was. That combines not only his ridiculous pass-catching capabilities, his clutch performances in high-pressure situations, his ultra-elite end zone capabilities, as well as his terrific blocking capabilities which created matchup nightmares for defenses to deal with.

If you wanted to build a team to win one game, I'd have Gronk as my starting TE on that team.

If you're going to have me draft a TE and get an entire career out of him...well, I'm definitely going to have to think long and hard about whether I want Gronk, mostly, over 9 years, or 17 years or whatever of Tony G. That is, after all, a helluva lot longer.
One game I would take Gronk, but if I’m wanting a top tier TE for a season, Tony.

If Gronk could stay healthy I would say he was the best TE of all time, but he couldn’t. His availability is a huge factor to me on who is the best of all time. If you can’t stay on the field it doesn’t matter how good you are, you aren’t making a difference on the sidelines.

If we want to talk about who is the biggest impact per game, that’s one thing. If we are talking who is the best of all time, then availability has to be discussed as well.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.