Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:33 PM   #3271
oxymoron

I hope in 3 weeks I don't wish they'd have ended the series after tonight
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:33 PM   #3272
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
That was really...... dumb. None of the generals did shit when Scooby Doo Arya was just running up to the Night King.
None of the writers actually know what medieval warfare looked like nor what castles actually do so.....
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #3273
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Beat me to it. Was going to suggest it was the best 100 minutes of TV I've ever watched, but didn't actually see.
Pretty much and why I really didn’t care for it
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:36 PM   #3274
MVP

So, someone who knows this series way better than me...

Spoiler!
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #3275
Lurker

Overhyped tbh
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #3276
oxymoron

I turned my brightness way up before it started.

The first two episodes I've watched 3 times. This one...not sure I'll rewatch it anytime soon. The tension is almost overwhelming right from the beginning.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #3277
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
None of the writers actually know what medieval warfare looked like nor what castles actually do so.....
But I'd think a scene like that is pretty common in war. Officers all distracted by the money\ kill shots and lone wolf enemies sneaking through defensive positions.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #3278
The man you could post like.

Jon and Dany were worthless outside of their first volley of dragon fire.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #3279
Cheat Death

Bold strategy by Theon there at the end to go with the straight bum rush.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #3280
testing ... 1, 2, 3

LOL ...

None of my favorite theories were correct. Not a single damn one of them.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #3281
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Bold strategy by Theon there at the end to go with the straight bum rush.
Yup. Came at him like a toddler trying to tackle Reek. Same result.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:41 PM   #3282
My Mamma Says

So... I guess there is only one Dragon left???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:42 PM   #3283
Lurker

The Dothraki charge? I mean, wtf was that going to accomplish. Charging is for shock value, cant shock something that's dead. You just gave your whole cavalry to the NK. Congrats. Whoever gave that command needs to be fired. Luckily for future battles he's already dead.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:43 PM   #3284
Better than Nelson

God I ****ing hate the Zombie genre. **** you, GoT! Dumbest ****ing thing i've ever seen on television. Was rooting for everyone to die by the end of the episode. Thank Christ the Zombie shit is over with 3 episodes to go.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:43 PM   #3285
The man you could post like.

So... How many characters that weren't fodder actually died? Edd, Ser Jorah, Theon Greyjoy, Lyanna Mormont, Beric Dondarrion, Melisandre, and Rhaegal?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.