Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:53 PM   #601
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Saw my first one in the wild. I think the weird cyber punk thing is pretty cool and different. They are nice but I don't wanna wait years which is what they told me the other day. So finally broke down and bought the Model Y which is much more practical. Wrapping it orange so I don't look like all the other soccer moms and goatee dads out there. Figured our a way to trick the auto pilot.
It will look like this?

Kinda gives me VW bug vibes

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:54 PM   #602
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Peopke continue to have no idea how blue collar, conservative, and rural California is.

LA and San Fran dominate politics but every time an outsider talks about California they invariably get it almost completely wrong.
Good to know there are some redeeming qualities to the state.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:57 PM   #603
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It will look like this?

Yeah. But with black rims and 2.5% tint on all windows and spoiler.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:57 PM   #604
What's up braj?

Quote:
It will look like this?

May as well just wrap it in the trans flag
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:58 PM   #605
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post

Kilt him
Old 03-21-2024, 05:11 PM   #606
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Keep driving ur ugly F150 and 04 Camaros to show how manly u are
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:13 PM   #607
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Pshhh real men drive a Jeep Apocalypse. Gets like 3 mpg. 100 gallon tank. It's selling point is that every time you fill up one of those gay ass seagulls gets ****ing wreckt in an oil slick. Beautiful

Old 03-21-2024, 05:17 PM   #608
What's up braj?

Quote:
I have an F350 dually for all those payloads I need to haul and so I can roll coal on EV drivers
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:23 PM   #609
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I have an F350 dually for all those payloads I need to haul and so I can roll coal on EV drivers
Check out this hot vid

Old 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM   #610
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Pshhh real men drive a Jeep Apocalypse. Gets like 3 mpg. 100 gallon tank. It's selling point is that every time you fill up one of those gay ass seagulls gets ****ing wreckt in an oil slick. Beautiful

Lmfao...that would be a good flex.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:35 PM   #611
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
When the zombies come Ill still be driving around from solar power and your gas won't be good anymore after 3 to 6 months

Also EVs make us less dependent on the terrorist nations for oil.

You are welcome by helping lower the cost of gas for you.

Win win
Old 03-21-2024, 05:56 PM   #612
What's up braj?

Quote:
Check out this hot vid

Lmao okay now that’s funny
Old 03-21-2024, 06:06 PM   #613
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Check out this hot vid

Whatta bunch a losers
Old 03-21-2024, 06:07 PM   #614
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I think it looks cool as shit, but I'm from the HALO generation
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:18 PM   #615
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.