Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2019, 02:28 PM  
Life is changing..

Week 4: Let's talk about the Lions

I don't know a Lions player from Jack Shit. (Except Stafford)

How does this one play out?

Last edited by TLO; 09-22-2019 at 02:52 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:24 PM   #121
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I don't trust any Lion fans they be lion all the time.
LOL!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:47 PM   #122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He had the falcons in preseason
Thats not even close to the same thing.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:49 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

Stafford strikes me as a safer more likeable version of cutler. He can make all the throws. He can make incredible throws. It's elite arm talent with very average decision making.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #124
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:28 PM   #125
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Stafford strikes me as a safer more likeable version of cutler. He can make all the throws. He can make incredible throws. It's elite arm talent with very average decision making.
What about his give-a-shit meter though?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:34 PM   #126
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Stafford is in sharp decline.

He has only FOUR 300-yard games in his last 19 games.

This is going to be a blood bath. That offense CANNOT keep up with us.

The only thing that worries me is Kenny Golladay catching eleventy jump balls against our midget corners.
The lions do that after a long time.

Most guys just retire after playing too long with a franchise that couldn't bother to even try winning, but Stafford is gonna phone it in for 30 million a year or whatever the **** he makes.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:37 PM   #127
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I think you're part right and part wrong.

I think Stafford, Cutler, and Rodgers are all similar in pure talent when they came into the league. They're all different mentally and in terms of their situations.

Stafford, in a different situation, probably doesn't turn into what he is. After being with the lions he's just passionless at this point. Collecting a check and relying on his talent to coast.

He's turned INTO Jay Cutler, but Jay was always an apathetic half asser with gobs of ability. I don't think Jay improved one bit from his rookie season to his last snap. He just didn't CARE. He had no passion. Ever.

I think the Lions beat that kind of apathy into him. The end result is the same, but it's sad how he got there. With Jay Cutler it's sad his career didn't end up more like Jeff George. He wasted his own talent. The Lions wasted Stafford's.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 01:45 PM   #128
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Stafford is a tough, talented QB that has always wanted to win, period. I remember when he came into the league; he said he idolized Brett Favre (can you see the similarity in his game?) and that he wanted to bring a championship to Detroit. Years of being beaten down, the constant carousel of coaches/systems, etc., may have taken away his passion at this point though.

I remember when he got hurt early in his career, and was sidelined for a season. He battled back from that and since then he's been as durable a QB as there is in the league.

IMO, he's been plagued by two things that have kept him from leading his team to top tier status: bad management and coaches, and inconsistent play.

I'm not going to get into the bad management/coaching bit; it's been well-documented in the past.

Anyway, I was watching some of that Eagles game and he left some plays on the field that were nothing more than throwing from odd platforms/arm angles and simply being inaccurate. Some may have been also due to bad decision-making, but I wasn't watching that closely so I can't speak to that. But he definitely missed a few throws that should've been positive plays if not for inaccurate throws.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:18 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

WE'RE GONNA **** THEM IN THE GAPS WITHIN THE PAW **** YOU RORY TIRE IRON TO THE KNEE FOR THAT JAMAAL SHIT YOU HO ASS MASCOT
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:28 PM   #130
I’m a Mahomo!

Sharp money is on Detroit.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:52 PM   #131
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:53 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:02 PM   #133
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:10 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I think you're part right and part wrong.

I think Stafford, Cutler, and Rodgers are all similar in pure talent when they came into the league. They're all different mentally and in terms of their situations.

Stafford, in a different situation, probably doesn't turn into what he is. After being with the lions he's just passionless at this point. Collecting a check and relying on his talent to coast.

He's turned INTO Jay Cutler, but Jay was always an apathetic half asser with gobs of ability. I don't think Jay improved one bit from his rookie season to his last snap. He just didn't CARE. He had no passion. Ever.

I think the Lions beat that kind of apathy into him. The end result is the same, but it's sad how he got there. With Jay Cutler it's sad his career didn't end up more like Jeff George. He wasted his own talent. The Lions wasted Stafford's.
That's what troubled me with the Draft comparisons of Mahomes & Cutler. I guess it's hard for the media people to judge the internal drive on the kids. But I still don't like the Cutler comparison given his reputation for not giving a crap.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-26-2019, 10:21 PM   #135
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Pat's first dome game.

450 yards 4 td
In the first half, or the second?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.