Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
pie is never free

In our last PM exchange about a month and a half ago, he had said he was sleeping a ton and that the doctors had told him to expect that

My reply was something like "so they're just telling you to rest because of the harsh treatments right?"

He came back with "not exactly" among other things in that last pm... one thing I know for sure is that in his last month+ he was constantly surrounded by loved ones

I'm very thankful for that
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:12 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

RIP brother. You will be missed.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:14 PM   #4
__

Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I know nothing about him as a person, but I truly enjoyed him.

For eternity, a ChiefsPlanet first round draft pick.

Thank you Sacc. Rest in peace.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:24 PM   #5
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I think that's a great idea. It could be permanent, AFAIC. If you guys have a specific name, let one of the mods know.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:

this ^^^

r.i.p. sacc...

my older brother died from a rare brain cancer too...

just an awful way to go...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
Draft a QB

Rest in Peace Saccopoo. You will be missed.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2017, 04:04 PM   #8
It's All Good

Quote:

Very well put, D. At least the CHIEFS had an extremely entertaining regular season for him to enjoy.

RIP Sacc
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Great idea and this was very well written.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:

Well said, D.

And I'm in 100% agreement that DraftPlanet should be named in his honor.

A good dude, gone way too soon. RIP.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #11
Admitted Planet Junky

RIP
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #12
Not dead yet...

He entertained. We laughed. Now we cry. RIP.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:17 PM   #13
SuperChiefs

RIP brother.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #14
Stroking to the SB Champs!

RIP, Sac
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #15
Supporter

RIP, Sac.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.