Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2020, 02:23 PM  
Fight, build, win!

Joel Schumacher dead at 80

Little surprised it wasnt posted yesterday. I was a fan of Falling Down and Lost Boys. Maybe the Batman fans hated him for his 2 crappy Batman movies. Anyway RIP.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/j...or-1234644961/
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2020, 02:40 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

He was up and down. But he made some solid stuff overall.

Falling Down is an all timer and pretty relevant still today.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:02 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Batman and Robin is perhaps the second worst movie I've ever seen at the theater. Good God it was horrific. Only Dune outstunk it. I saw it in Staten Island when I was visiting friends. After it ended, the theater was dead silent. I stood up and yelled "That sucked!" and everybody cheered.

However, I really enjoyed some of his stuff, particularly Lost Boys, Falling Down and Phantom of the Opera. Flatliners was pretty good as well.

Anyway, RIP. Can't win 'em all.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:12 PM   #4
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Now who is going make shoes?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:22 PM   #5
Veteran

Tigerland was great. RIP man
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-23-2020, 11:46 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

Joel Schumacher career is very typical of a producer:

He uses his imagination and determination to write and produce great movies, becomes successful and once the money starts coming in the pressure goes from quality to quantity and the quality goes down or way down.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:24 AM   #7
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Batman and Robin is perhaps the second worst movie I've ever seen at the theater. Good God it was horrific. Only Dune outstunk it. I saw it in Staten Island when I was visiting friends. After it ended, the theater was dead silent. I stood up and yelled "That sucked!" and everybody cheered.

However, I really enjoyed some of his stuff, particularly Lost Boys, Falling Down and Phantom of the Opera. Flatliners was pretty good as well.

Anyway, RIP. Can't win 'em all.
A buddy was home on leave and we went to see Batman and Robin at the theater. Such a colossally terrible movie.

I haven't tried to watch it again it was so bad.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:31 AM   #8
left blank intentionally

His crowning achievement will always be DC Cab.

"Hey, Bruce Lee ain't dead, you know? They got him frozen in carbonite down under Chatsworth and they're gonna melt him down as soon as the economy gets better."
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.