Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 10:45 PM   #2
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
and of course...I really think this defense is one good pass rusher away from being dominant.

But damn. Might have to go OT.
There are a lot of guys that would fit. Puts a lot more pressure on Niang coming back and contributing SOMETHING.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 11:02 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
There are a lot of guys that would fit. Puts a lot more pressure on Niang coming back and contributing SOMETHING.
I kind of like Leatherwood or Jalen Mayfield at the end of the first. I think either could possibly play day 1.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I kind of like Leatherwood or Jalen Mayfield at the end of the first. I think either could possibly play day 1.
I like Mayfield a lot. I like Teven Jenkins a lot in that range.

I don't think Leatherwood is an NFL LT, or at least not in an Andy Reid offense.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 11:12 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I like Mayfield a lot. I like Teven Jenkins a lot in that range.

I don't think Leatherwood is an NFL LT, or at least not in an Andy Reid offense.
I thought maybe at RT.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:18 AM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I thought maybe at RT.
So how does that help with the loss of Fisher?

You reach for an OT in the 1st with so many other needs and better value available only to plug him in on the right side and still have a gaping hole at LT.

Sorry man, that's just dumb.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:49 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So how does that help with the loss of Fisher?

You reach for an OT in the 1st with so many other needs and better value available only to plug him in on the right side and still have a gaping hole at LT.

Sorry man, that's just dumb.
Did I say reach for one? NO.

Did I say it's now an area of need? YES.

There are a few guys that might very well be best player available at #32 that happen to be OT's. And we have Niang returning, and we have TWO offensive tackle spots to fill. Certainly there are a few OT's that are being mocked right around there. That's not dumb. It's just that it's not what YOU want to do, so you're arguing against it, which is fine, but there's nothing dumb about it.

In your previous OT list, by the way, are some RT's. I don't think it's a wild stretch to say that most quality LT's are first rounders. It's just not.

Maybe we can fill the spots in FA, or one in FA, and one from within with a young guy moving up, and only Veach and Reid know what we have there.

But to say it's DUMB to take a guy that would be taken right around where we'll draft at a position that is now of dire need is ridiculous.