Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Rate your 2022. I've provided QBs to help guide your thinking.
10 - Patrick Mahomes II - It was the best year ever. A magical year. 12 13.48%
9 - Josh Allen - I barreled through all of the obstacles in my path. 7 7.87%
8 - Geno Smith - It was a surprisingly good year. 14 15.73%
7 - Justin Herbert - I did okay this year whether or not it makes any difference in the long run. 9 10.11%
6 - Trevor Lawrence - It may have looked like a sissy year, but I guess it was decent. 2 2.25%
5 - Justin Fields - There were some ups and downs, but I did okay. 16 17.98%
4 - Tom Brady - I dinked and dunked the year to mediocrity. 3 3.37%
3 - Derek Carr - It didn't go well, but I kept plodding, just like every year. 7 7.87%
2 - Jacoby Brissett - It was a stopgap year at best. 2 2.25%
1 - Kenny Pickett - Let's just call this a learning year and move on. 2 2.25%
0 - Russell Wilson - I can't wait for this horrible year to end. Let's ride! 12 13.48%
N/A - Tua Tagovailoa - I don't remember 2022. 3 3.37%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2022, 08:15 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How did 2022 treat you?

If your 2022 was a quarterback, which quarterback would it be?

Poll coming as soon as I give the Creed the signal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 04:44 PM   #46
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

It was a great year for the Idahos.

Good trips without the kids. Good trips with the kids. Good career stuff for Duncan AND the Mrs. Everyone is healthy. Patrick Mahomes II remains team's my QB1. Etc.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 04:50 PM   #47
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Dang. Posted before I read through. Definitely counting my blessings over here.

Feeling for all of you who had rougher years. Hang in there and let our cesspool eFriend community know how we can help you.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 04:56 PM   #48
Ain't no relax!

Roller coaster of a year. Lost several friends this year way too young. Dealt with knee issues most of the year, which prevented my normal disc golf routine(AKA mental therapy). Did well in regards to my career future. December kind of soured it for me though, with having my vehicle stolen and trashed, and having to deal with it during a record breaking polar vortex. Slight bit of optimism going into 2023.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #49
The Insider

Professionally a shitty year, can't wait to get on to 2023. Health wise excellent year. Chiefs a great year. Royals a rebuild. Blues up down. Missouri State sports disappointing. So a pretty average year overall.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #50
Supporter

Someone Yoinked your vehicle? WTF?

Did they catch the pole smoker that did it?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 05:12 PM   #51
Retired Bearcat

Shit, I dunno...where is the number for a 2nd string QB
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-29-2022, 05:13 PM   #52
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Shit, I dunno...where is the number for a 2nd string QB
Derek Carr just got benched.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 05:15 PM   #53
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Derek Carr just got benched.
I refuse....absolutely ****ing refuse
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-29-2022, 07:04 PM   #54
Veteran

ya know it was a dam weird year in the world as a whole but as an individual
1 still happily married 38yrs
2 still happily employed 14yrs
3 own all my cars with no liens
4 have a bitchin 65 gto conv
5 have a cool shop
heres to 2023 being a little less strange around the world but hope my world stays the same
happy new year y'all
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-29-2022, 07:27 PM   #55
Life is changing..

7 or 8

Left a bad relationship (got back in it for a short time), then left for good. Found a truly wonderful woman I hope to marry one day.

Work is good. Got a promotion. Making more money than I ever thought possible in my field.

My health is good. My family's health is good. My mental health has been good.

Could things have been better? Sure. But no complaints out of me.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 08:04 PM   #56
Bolton gonna knock you out

I had a Geno year. Made it to Jamaica for the 6th time in a row. And I’m currently in Mexico enjoying the weather, the people, and my 30th wedding anniversary! Can’t really complain!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 09:00 PM   #57
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Life kind of kicked me hard in the nuts in mid-November - fell off a ladder at work and trashed my knee. The initial diagnosis from the ER doctor was a ruptured patellar tendon, which would have been massively awful, but the MRI showed it was instead a torn ACL and meniscus. Had surgery to replace the former and repair the latter last week, over a month after the initial injury.

Prior to the past month and a half, I'd been on crutches for a grand total of two days in my life (mild knee sprain 25 years ago), so let's just say this was a most unpleasant and unwelcome life change for a 57-year-old man. However, the surgery went well, I seem to be recovering on schedule, and already have quite a bit of strength and range of motion back. The pain really hasn't been all that bad either. I'm certainly doing better than I thought I would be given my age. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in a month or two.

But boy, did the timing suck when it came to holidays. The initial injury was the week before Thanksgiving, so not only did it wreck the holiday but it was hell getting responses from anybody because so many of them were off, not to mention difficult to schedule stuff. And my surgery was three days before Christmas, so it was the same deal all over again. My follow-up appointment with the surgeon isn't scheduled until tomorrow, although I've already started physical therapy. So I guess my advice would be if you're going to wreck your ****ing knee, don't do it in mid November.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 09:52 PM   #58
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Someone Yoinked your vehicle? WTF?

Did they catch the pole smoker that did it?
Someone stole it and totally trashed it. Cops found it 5 days after being stolen. No joke, they bedazzled my console and steering wheel. Wrote graffiti all over the dash. Broke everything possible. Left a crack pipe in the console. Open package of salami on the seat. About 5 huge bottles of perfume. Woman's clothing and footwear. Dozens of other WTF items I didn't own. It was sadly impressive how much damage they caused in a short time. Stolen on the 11th. Finally got a replacement vehicle yesterday. So, my holiday season has been a ****ing mess. Detective handling the case said they had a good lead, but I got the impression they weren't really trying very hard. ****ing crackhead thieves.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:22 PM   #59
WhatUneed2Hear

No rigged option no participation! :P
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:23 PM   #60
Politically Incorrect

Sorry to hear of those of you losing a spouse, relative or close friend.

May 2023 be a great year for all and hoping our Chiefs start it off with a Superbowl victory.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.