Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:28 PM   #72421
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
#BroncosTwitter believes a Sutton to Pittsburgh trade is imminent.
You guys are going to be awful. More awful than usual.

You lost your second best defensive player and your best 2 offensive weapons

Straight trash
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:28 PM   #72422
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

By "some" you mean a couple fans on Twitter high on copium, right?
Andrew Mason, who was probably just guessing but he knows stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

Allbright got everyone riled up initially after posting this:

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:55 PM   #72423
Abolish The Salary Cap!

“I don’t want to make them sound arrogant, but they think they really got one here. They think a lot of people are wrong about him.”

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:00 PM   #72424
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I guess I am in the minority of Chiefs fans who hate that Denver drafted Nix and Franklin.

I look at Nix, and I think about Drew Brees. There isn't a single thing that Brees could do physically, that Nix doesn't do as well or better.

I am not saying that Nix is going to be Drew Brees, but Sean Payton took a relatively weak armed, short QB with little mobility, and turned him into a HOFer who may be the best player in NFL history to never win an MVP, so I don't get why people are so confident Nix won't be successful.
Drew Brees is arguably the most accurate QB we've ever seen. That's why he was a HOF QB. Exactly what have you seen to believe Nox has that?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:08 PM   #72425
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
#BroncosTwitter believes a Sutton to Pittsburgh trade is imminent.
Klis shot it down

Old 04-29-2024, 07:14 PM   #72426
MVP

Post draft mental breakdown, you hate not to see it live
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:04 PM   #72427
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

There it is. The piece he seems to ALWAYS leave out. He’s such a disingenuous bitch.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:23 PM   #72428
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
McShay said he talked to 10 guys in the NFL who are high-ranking talent evaluators.

None had a 1st round grade on Bo Nix.
I told him that. Many had him as a 3rd round talent
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:28 PM   #72429
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The desire to trade back had a lot to do with the fact that Denver is missing three first round picks and three second round picks due to the Russ and Payton trades.

They didn’t trade back because they were terrified they’d miss out on their guy.
How embarrassing is ut that you traded those picks for those worthless clowns
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:30 PM   #72430
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
“I don’t want to make them sound arrogant, but they think they really got one here. They think a lot of people are wrong about him.”

You said the EXACT same shit about Paxton Lynch. Don't make us embarass you again by bumping it
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 09:13 PM   #72431
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

The Panthers think a lot of people were wrong about Bryce Young
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:07 PM   #72432
MVP

Quote:
I guess I am in the minority of Chiefs fans who hate that Denver drafted Nix and Franklin.

I look at Nix, and I think about Drew Brees. There isn't a single thing that Brees could do physically, that Nix doesn't do as well or better.

I am not saying that Nix is going to be Drew Brees, but Sean Payton took a relatively weak armed, short QB with little mobility, and turned him into a HOFer who may be the best player in NFL history to never win an MVP, so I don't get why people are so confident Nix won't be successful.
If the Donks weren’t so irrelevant, given your track record this should give Chiefs’ fans boners.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:17 PM   #72433
MVP

The one year the Donks didn’t piss away their 1st round pick, they still manage to piss away their 1st round (and 4th round) pick. You really have to admire their commitment to excrement.

My feelings about both Nix and Franklin a have been well-documented in here and in the draft forum for months. And that was from watching film, Senior Bowl practices, and the combine - not from listening to random Twitter clowns.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:33 PM   #72434
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Drew Brees is arguably the most accurate QB we've ever seen. That's why he was a HOF QB. Exactly what have you seen to believe Nox has that?
I didn't say he would be as good as Brees. I said that physically Nix can do everything that Brees could. Nix is also more mobile than Brees.

However, Brees didn't arrive in New Orleans as some accurate, superstar QB. Are you saying that Payton had nothing to do with the development of Brees, and his greatness would have been undeniable under any head coach?

I know Brees has a SB, was very accurate, and threw for a ton of yards. He has one SB ring. Was he really better than Rivers? Would Brees have done what Rivers couldn't in San Diego? Would Rivers have flourished even more under Payton, if he had been the one Marty traded?

From all accounts, Payton was one of the only other head coaches who saw what Mahomes could be. He reportedly said that their private workout with Nix after his pro day was almost or nearly as impressive as his workout with Mahomes.

I know the Broncos have been a clown show, but I think Nix is going to be successful. I personally, and obviously, hope he is a disaster, but I just feel like he fits with Sean Payton.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:34 PM   #72435
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I didn't say he would be as good as Brees. I said that physically Nix can do everything that Brees could. Nix is also more mobile than Brees.

However, Brees didn't arrive in New Orleans as some accurate, superstar QB. Are you saying that Payton had nothing to do with the development of Brees, and his greatness would have been undeniable under any head coach?

I know Brees has a SB, was very accurate, and threw for a ton of yards. He has one SB ring. Was he really better than Rivers? Would Brees have done what Rivers couldn't in San Diego? Would Rivers have flourished even more under Payton, if he had been the one Marty traded?

From all accounts, Payton was one of the only other head coaches who saw what Mahomes could be. He reportedly said that their private workout with Nix after his pro day was almost or nearly as impressive as his workout with Mahomes.

I know the Broncos have been a clown show, but I think Nix is going to be successful. I personally, and obviously, hope he is a disaster, but I just feel like he fits with Sean Payton.
Throwing with elite accuracy is physical, is it not?

And accuracy was always a strength of Brees.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.