Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:06 AM   #3376
Consuming CP souls

Why do people act like the Dolphins are pure dog shit? a few fluke bounces and a cheap PR TD or they end Buffalos season. Do you not remember the lame ass deflected TD and the garbage fluke PR ? Otherwise Buffalo doesn't even make it in.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #3377
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I could easily see the Jets or Dolphins winning that division next year.

You act like the Bills weren't a Kadarius Toney lining up correctly away from missing the playoffs last year with a much better roster.

Again, they barely won it last year, now the Jets and Pats will surely be much more competitive with improved QB play (only way to go is up).
You just made my point for me. The Bills were just like us last year in the fact that that was their weakest team and the best time for their division to get them.

You name all these has beens without context.

Micah Hyde had a serious neck injury and last year he was done. Jordan Poyer was washed. Tre’Davious White was clearly not the same player and Von Miller was also irrelevant and washed not getting a single sack last year.

Hell they played Miami in Miami for the division where Milano was out, White was out, Von was benched, Gabe Davis barely played, Hyde and Poyer were washed and the gameplan was to ignore Diggs in order to run the ball. All that and the Dolphins still lost

The Dolphins are frauds. The Jets might overtake them but again I do not trust them

Last edited by RunKC; 04-09-2024 at 11:18 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:17 AM   #3378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You just made my point for me. The Bills were just like us last year in the fact that that was their weakest team and the best time for their division to get them.

You name all these has beens without context.

Micah Hyde had a serious neck injury and last year he was done. Jordan Poyer was washed. Tre’Davious White was clearly not the same player and Von Miller was also irrelevant and washed not getting a single sack last year.

Hell they played Miami in Miami for the division where Milano was out, White was out, Von was out, Gabe Davis barely played, Hyde and Poyer were washed and the gameplan was to ignore Diggs in order to run the ball. All that and the Dolphins still lost

The Dolphins are frauds. The Jets might overtake them but again I do not trust them
Let's pretend like the Dolphins weren't depleted with injuries by the end of the season, specifically on the defensive side of the ball.

They lost Chubb AND Phillips for example, both of their pass rushers. Their defense wasn't even remotely close to what it was mid season.

And that was the only team in the division without an absolute turd at QB. The Jets and the Pats will 100% be better at QB this year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:36 AM   #3379
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Let's pretend like the Dolphins weren't depleted with injuries by the end of the season, specifically on the defensive side of the ball.

They lost Chubb AND Phillips for example, both of their pass rushers. Their defense wasn't even remotely close to what it was mid season.

And that was the only team in the division without an absolute turd at QB. The Jets and the Pats will 100% be better at QB this year.
Phillips had an Achilles injury and Chubb had a torn ACL in January. They probably won’t be anywhere near what they were next season.

And again Tua is an Alex Smith level QB. He’s not better than Josh Allen.

I could buy the Jets but again they are a dumpster fire internally and Rodgers didn’t even know if he wanted to play anymore.

Their roster is really good but I don’t trust them at all. Need to see them prove it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:39 AM   #3380
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

That entire division is a joke.

More than likely the Bills fall down to the rest of that division's level...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:43 AM   #3381
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Phillips had an Achilles injury and Chubb had a torn ACL in January. They probably won’t be anywhere near what they were next season.

And again Tua is an Alex Smith level QB. He’s not better than Josh Allen.

I could buy the Jets but again they are a dumpster fire internally and Rodgers didn’t even know if he wanted to play anymore.

Their roster is really good but I don’t trust them at all. Need to see them prove it
Shaquill Barrett is still better than the guys they had to pick up off the street in January.

Their offense should also be even better with Achane in year 2, and they're probably adding Beckham as well.

I'm not even saying the Dolphins are the team, but they were very close last year, and the division is going to be much tougher when the other 2 teams aren't trotting out ****ing Zach Wilson and Mac Jones every week.

That's the point. The Bills got significantly worse, after barely winning the division last year, and now things will absolutely get harder.

And all of this is assuming that Allen doesn't finally get a significant injury when he's surely going to have to use his legs as much as he ever has.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:48 AM   #3382
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
And all of this is assuming that Allen doesn't finally get a significant injury when he's surely going to have to use his legs as much as he ever has.
They couldn't score vs. top defenses or win vs. winning teams.

They looked all flashy vs. garbage opponents but went beta when playing winning teams. They might win that division but there isn't a playoff game being won by anyone from it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:48 AM   #3383
MVP

The AFC was crazy tight in 2023.

The Bills were the #2 seed in 2023 but finished only one game ahead of the #7 seed. In fact, Buffalo didn't have a playoff spot clinched until the final weekend. I can't remember a #2 seed being that close to missing the playoffs. It seemed like 90% of the Conference was within a game of each other most of the season. Baltimore was the only team that separated itself in the standings.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:00 PM   #3384
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Baltimore was the only team that separated itself in the standings.
And then they went full 90's Chiefs...
Old 04-09-2024, 12:01 PM   #3385
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
...and Run went full zilla
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:16 PM   #3386
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Shaquill Barrett is still better than the guys they had to pick up off the street in January.

Their offense should also be even better with Achane in year 2, and they're probably adding Beckham as well.

I'm not even saying the Dolphins are the team, but they were very close last year, and the division is going to be much tougher when the other 2 teams aren't trotting out ****ing Zach Wilson and Mac Jones every week.

That's the point. The Bills got significantly worse, after barely winning the division last year, and now things will absolutely get harder.

The Dolphins got worse too. They lost Van Ginkel and their Chubb/Phillips have horrible injuries. Bringing in old has beens like Shaq Barrett and Jordan Poyer won’t change that. Might as well bring in Frank Clark too.

Their defenders also didn’t want to work per reports. It’s a lazy team dude. They are frauds.

And ffs the Patriots? They aren’t winning the division with a rookie QB starting all over. Come on man
Old 04-09-2024, 12:21 PM   #3387
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The Dolphins got worse too. They lost Van Ginkel and their Chubb/Phillips have horrible injuries. Bringing in old has beens like Shaq Barrett and Jordan Poyer won’t change that. Might as well bring in Frank Clark too.

Their defenders also didn’t want to work per reports. It’s a lazy team dude. They are frauds.

And ffs the Patriots? They aren’t winning the division with a rookie QB starting all over. Come on man
You know who else's defense is going to be much worse? The ****ing Bills. At least the Dolphins are absolutely loaded offensively, which is why I won't count them out.

Like I said, I think the Jets win that division anyways. I don't know why we're going back and forth about the Dolphins, other than me pointing out that they are still a threat.

I never said the Patriots were winning the division. I said the division will be tougher because they aren't trotting out Mac Jones, and the Jets aren't trotting out Zach Wilson.

Ever since you claimed I lack reading comprehension, all you've done is show that it's in fact you who does.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 12:35 PM   #3388
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
You know who else's defense is going to be much worse? The ****ing Bills. At least the Dolphins are absolutely loaded offensively, which is why I won't count them out.

Like I said, I think the Jets win that division anyways. I don't know why we're going back and forth about the Dolphins, other than me pointing out that they are still a threat.

I never said the Patriots were winning the division. I said the division will be tougher because they aren't trotting out Mac Jones, and the Jets aren't trotting out Zach Wilson.

Ever since you claimed I lack reading comprehension, all you've done is show that it's in fact you who does.
Aside from Leonard Floyd, the Bills cleared dead weight. You named Tre’Davious White as some kind of loss for them and he barely played 4 games last year in which you could tell he wasn’t the same player. Same thing for Micah Hyde coming off a bad neck surgery. He wasn’t what he was.

Again McDermott is bad at many things but developing defenders is not one of them. Ed Oliver, Greg Rousseau and Matt Milano are the top guys again next year while Terrell Bernard, Taron Johnson, Christian Benford and Rasul Douglas were the guys taking over for the older declining players.

The Jets absolutely have the talent. We agree. We disagree that they will reach their potential. I don’t trust that moron Hackett and Rodgers trying to control everything just screams internal disaster to me.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:43 PM   #3389
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That's not fair. They actually won their first playoff game.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:49 PM   #3390
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Bills probably win the division again. Can't trust Rodgers to stay healthy behind that OL. As far as MIA, someone else nailed it; Tua's Alex Smith, except imo, he's less mobile. Like Alex after his catastrophic leg injury. Can't win shit with that. At the end of the day, the Bills have the best QB by a mile.

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-09-2024 at 01:17 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.