Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2020, 05:13 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And when all of CP is sleeping on Chinn

Dude might be the first safety off the board when it’s all said and done. At worst he’ll probably be the 3rd. His measurables are off the charts and his tape is good. Teams are going to love this guy.
Do you see Chinn supplanting Haynes (LB) or Burris (SS)?

No doubt Chinn is a freak, but some have questioned his discipline and that he can freelance. It might have to do with the fact that he was the Alpha on his team. I find him and Dugger to be similar guys, but I think Dugger is better suited in a safety role where as Chinn is probably better in the box as a linebacker with fantastic sideline to sideline pursuit ability.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Do you see Chinn supplanting Haynes (LB) or Burris (SS)?

No doubt Chinn is a freak, but some have questioned his discipline and that he can freelance. It might have to do with the fact that he was the Alpha on his team. I find him and Dugger to be similar guys, but I think Dugger is better suited in a safety role where as Chinn is probably better in the box as a linebacker with fantastic sideline to sideline pursuit ability.
I think he’s a chess piece. He’ll play snaps at LB and at S. Just move him around and take advantage of the versatility. But yea I see him playing the LB role in subs most often.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
It can happen when you are shitty.
Yeah, drafting is harder for my team since THE CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Man, that never gets old.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, drafting is harder for my team since THE CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Man, that never gets old.
Amen to that.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:22 PM   #6
Rufus Dawes Jr.

The Miami Dolphins select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:37 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
The Miami Dolphins select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
Nice!

He stays in-state And might end up being the best running back of this class...
Old 03-27-2020, 06:43 PM   #8
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Nice!

He stays in-state And might end up being the best running back of this class...
Agree.

I laugh at all these mocks showing the Dolphins taking a running back in the 1st or 2nd rounds. It's lazy and just stupid. They are so loaded with draft picks its crazy. Just look at their draft thus far.

Burrow - QB
Chaisson - Edge
Jones - OT
Dugger - S
Crushenberry - OC
Akers - RB

I doubt it falls this way but you add their FA signings and you have a damn good unit that's young and under contract for the next 3-4 seasons. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't get a better OT, but I like Jones and the top 4 guys went off the board before pick 18.

I really wanted Delpit at Safety, but the plan was to see who called to them in the 2nd round. Just too much talent at the position in my opinion to pass on Jones when you can get a player like Dugger later in round two.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:42 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

I wish the Chiefs didn’t have so many other needs and few picks because I’d love Akers in the 2nd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:51 PM   #10
I love your mom

I assume you guys have been doing this years and I know it’s for fun-ish, but out of curiosity how often do nail the pick dead on , especially the Chief picks.

I like your picks so far rainman, position wise anyways I don’t watch college ball so don’t know the kids enough.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:22 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I assume you guys have been doing this years and I know it’s for fun-ish, but out of curiosity how often do nail the pick dead on , especially the Chief picks.

I like your picks so far rainman, position wise anyways I don’t watch college ball so don’t know the kids enough.
I've only done it a few times, but I think there's so much variability that it would be rare to nail a pick outside maybe the first five to ten picks. But maybe it happens.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:05 AM   #12
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:

I don't follow college ball that closely either. I enjoy seeing who these guys pick and why.

Most come back and do a post draft analysis on how they did. How close their pick was to the actual pick. An "I picked him at 12 and he went at 10" type of thing.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:17 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:

Nailing the picks is pretty hard after the top 10, because there are always guys that go much higher or much lower than expected every year so the pick Burt Veach will have to make won't be from the exact same pool of players that Rainman had to choose from.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-28-2020, 12:03 PM   #14
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Nailing the picks is pretty hard after the top 10, because there are always guys that go much higher or much lower than expected every year so the pick Burt Veach will have to make won't be from the exact same pool of players that Rainman had to choose from.
I think the real use for this exercise is to better understand teams, their needs, and the players. While this is entertaining, especially in times like this, its also an incredible way to prepare for the draft it self. I'm not a huge college football watcher as I stick mostly to the Big 10, and after I started doing this watching the drafts with my buddies is crazy. Their like how do you know that dude? I just say I take this shit seriously. But usually is someone here drafting a guy I think goes way too early but they were right. LOL
Old 03-27-2020, 08:06 PM   #15
__

The Chargers select Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.