Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:11 AM   #6691
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
Sure, Rapp was way out of position. But what the hell was Ramsey doing? He was running 5 yards behind his guy. He wasn't in position to make any kind of play.
Looked like he was thinking of what he wanted from Santa and just zoned out.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:45 AM   #6692
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
Sure, Rapp was way out of position. But what the hell was Ramsey doing? He was running 5 yards behind his guy. He wasn't in position to make any kind of play.
It's difficult to defend his non-chalant, lackadaisical demeanor but I'd guess he was expecting safety help over the top. Seems he was looking to undercut Sanders on his break at the 1st down marker (which obviously never came).
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #6693
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Did I hear it right that he got his FIRST pick in this game of the whole season, but also got voted to the pro bowl?
First pick as a Ram. Was it the first one of the season for Ramsey?

Don't matter, Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:39 AM   #6694
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
It's fine....let these "get off my lawn" posters keep thinking he's cancer. You can't change their addled minds.
Dude was NOT worth 2 first round draft picks, cancer or not.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:53 AM   #6695
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Looked like he was thinking of what he wanted from Santa and just zoned out.
I don't think he "zoned" out enough if you know what I mean.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:30 AM   #6696
In Search of a Life

I'm sick of all the punditry, so I'm watching every game this season on gamepass - even the losses.

All I have to say from game 1 is **** RAMSEY. That douche deliberately injured Hill. I'm glad he got stuck on the shitty-ass Rams and his contract is going to sink them for years go come. We dodged a major bullet there.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 01:13 AM   #6697
Starter

Forgot about him. But I agree with you.
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:22 AM   #6698
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I'm sick of all the punditry, so I'm watching every game this season on gamepass - even the losses.

All I have to say from game 1 is **** RAMSEY. That douche deliberately injured Hill. I'm glad he got stuck on the shitty-ass Rams and his contract is going to sink them for years go come. We dodged a major bullet there.
Yeah. I wish clay would have gifted up Ramsey crating after Hill and Watkins beat his ass like a drum.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:34 AM   #6699
Beyond the Rapids

I was so sad when we didn't get Ramsey and our season went down the tubes.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:17 PM   #6700
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It's difficult to defend his non-chalant, lackadaisical demeanor but I'd guess he was expecting safety help over the top. Seems he was looking to undercut Sanders on his break at the 1st down marker (which obviously never came).
This.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #6701
Go Beavers!

Remember when there was no way we were beating the Patriots in the play-offs without trading for Ramsey?
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:12 PM   #6702
In Search of a Life

This is fun to revisit. Everybody look at this butt****ing moron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
Can’t wait for Veach to get fired. Aggressive but targets the wrong guys. Has tunnel vision. Can’t draft.

Quote:
You’re right he won’t be. We have a Badass QB and coach. We had a chance to build something that could last a few years and then to rebuild in areas but Mahomes is gonna go the Rodgers route. We may get 1 Super Bowl with him but Veach has sucked. Mahomes and Reid will keep him off the hot seat for awhile.

Quote:
I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but i won’t be. Everyone has their opinion and I understand the other side. I’m just great at this and rarely wrong. I have several Madden franchise titles to prove that.
Quote:
Wrong. Never said 100%. But I’m amazing at this and I’m telling you Ramsey is the difference between super bowl or falling short again. Veach went all in with out pushing in all the chips. #veachisabeach

Quote:
Yea this is terrible for the chiefs. People overvalue picks and don’t recognize the importance of the trade. This will come back to bite the Chiefs. This was a all in year and people saying we shouldn’t have gave up that much are going to be complaining when we fail in the playoffs the next couple years.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:15 PM   #6703
Plays to win the game!

Glad we have the majority of our draft ammo going into the Combine.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:17 PM   #6704
**** the Raiders

I’ll admit to being wrong about thinking we needed Ramsey. Clearly we didn’t.

And on a semi-related note - I’m looking forward to, hopefully, watching Fenton continue to develop.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:03 PM   #6705
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Ramsey is still a jackass...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.