Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 AM   #2
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Absolutely,our first year of hosting the fundraiser/bash he was very generous in sending a donation for our 37 Forever swim program even though he couldn't be present.I did thankfully have the opportunity to meet him the following year at the game during fundraiser weekend and he was quite enjoyable to visit with.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Dammit! Beaten to the punch on the picture.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Veteran

So sorry to hear the news about your father...glad he has again found the Lord. I am praying for Jim you and your family. Take care.
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
MVP

Tiatanman...I am so sorry to hear that Jim, your father, is so ill. I have enjoyed his banter for years, both here and on the old Star message board. He was always sincere and spoke his heart, even when it went against general consensus, and I admire him greatly. Tell him hello and God bless from Old Codger...(My old alias)
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Supporter

prayers for you and your family
Posted via Mobile Device
1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
Go Chiefs!

My prayers go out to you, him, and your family. I am happy to hear that he has found his way back to the Lord.

I lurk more than I post but I have been around here from the beginning so I have been able to read many of his posts. I didn't always agree with his position on stuff but I respected him as a member of this board. I am sorry to see him go.
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Veteran

Sorry again to hear about your dad bro. He is in my prayers as always. Call me if you need anything.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

I had the pleasure of meeting Jim twice. He was a very kind man.

Prayers and well wishes for you and yours, James.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
www.nfl-forecast.com

I'm very sad to hear this. Yes, Jim like to stir things up, but posters like him keep the board interesting. And his strength and kindness were never hidden by his hijinks.

I pray that the Lord grant peace to Jim, James and the rest of the family at this difficult time.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #10
bite me

I go back a long ways with your dad also. He and I used to battle Denise (Meme) on a daily basis on the old Pigskin Park BB and then on to this BB. We didn't always agree on politics or personal matters but we always respected each others' viewpoint and I'm now a better person because I got to know him. My prayers go out to you and the family. He's a good man and he will be missed by many.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #11
I just peed a little on my leg

Prayers to you and family. God calls a lot of people, be thankful your dad heard him.
KcFanInGA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KcFanInGA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

One of the Star BB true originals. The board is losing a great member, but more importantly the world is losing a great man.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
The Maintenance Guy

Sorry to hear that James, he will be sorely missed.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #14
Turning the Corner

Sorry about your Dad, James. Suffering is never easy. We'll get to hang out forever after this whole "fallen creation" thing is rectified. I'll get to know him there.
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
MVP

Sorry for u'll ... I really didn't know Logical but liked his input ... Hopefully he'll pull it out ... My prayers BOOG .....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli