Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:56 PM   #58291
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Keep acting like your team’s issue this year was defense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:58 PM   #58292
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ah yes, blame Payton.

You guys were clamoring for Payton before Hackett was even fired.

And now that he basically told Denver to kick rocks, here comes the hit pieces to say it was all HIS fault. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am not "you guys" I am an individual person. I'd love to have Payton, but I am not interviewing him. I've hired C-Levels, front line staff, and everything in between and it's a process. You think one person fits really well and then you interview more people and things change. What I want, since you seem to care, is the best coach we can get based on who is available.

Payton has no second interviews scheduled with any team based on current reports. Why do you suppose that is the case?
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:01 PM   #58293
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The only certainty that will come out of this coaching search is Denver will yet again be a bottom feeder regardless of the scapegoat wearing the headset
Exactly!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-26-2023, 02:01 PM   #58294
The man you could post like.

Because he doesn't want any of the current jobs? It was already well established there was a more than 50% chance he'd be back at FOX before this process even started.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:04 PM   #58295
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Because he doesn't want any of the current jobs? It was already well established there was a more than 50% chance he'd be back at FOX before this process even started.
Yep. It is pretty obvious that he really, really wanted the Chargers job. He would probably take the Cowboys job if it was available as well.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 02:06 PM   #58296
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Keep acting like your team’s issue this year was defense.
It was the HC. Our offense went from averaging 15.4 PPG under Hackett to 27.5 PPG after he was let go.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:07 PM   #58297

No trolling here, if that tidbit about Payton fearing a potential power struggle with ownership after the interview is true, that's a horrible sign going forward for you guys. The ideal owner knows who to hire and to leave them well enough alone. The teams that are consistently in bad shape year over year are the ones with owners that constantly feel the need to meddle in football matters.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:11 PM   #58298

That would also make sense that Harbaugh took 1 interview then announced his intent to stay at Michigan.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:16 PM   #58299
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
No trolling here, if that tidbit about Payton fearing a potential power struggle with ownership after the interview is true, that's a horrible sign going forward for you guys. The ideal owner knows who to hire and to leave them well enough alone. The teams that are consistently in bad shape year over year are the ones with owners that constantly feel the need to meddle in football matters.
I disagree. I was definitely bullish on Payton when this all started. But with each day that has passed, I have felt less so. I don't want that guy having carte blanche with the organization. That doesn't mean I want him answering to George Paton. But I think that possibility isn't even on the table.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:43 PM   #58300
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
They plan is to hire the right coach, not a specific coach. It may be Payton, it may be Harbaugh, it may be Ryans, it may be someone else. This isn't the old regime that leaks shit to the press with a specific candidate in mind. We'll all know when they announce it. These new owners are so ****ing rich that they do not care about anyone else's time table...ever.
Poor Farcia, this streak is really taking a toll on him. Used to be so full of fight and life….. now he’s just
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:06 PM   #58301
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I disagree. I was definitely bullish on Payton when this all started. But with each day that has passed, I have felt less so. I don't want that guy having carte blanche with the organization. That doesn't mean I want him answering to George Paton. But I think that possibility isn't even on the table.
Translation: I wanted Payton, but now that the realization has come that we aren't getting him, I don't want him anymore.

It was well established early on in the process that Payton wanted final say on personnel. You aren't fooling anybody.

Last edited by staylor26; 01-26-2023 at 03:19 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 03:30 PM   #58302
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Poor Farcia, this streak is really taking a toll on him. Used to be so full of fight and life….. now he’s just
nah, that's just age. I don't have a problem with the Chiefs having their turn at the top. After 50 years of pure struggle to do anything of merit, you people were due and I am happy for you.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:38 PM   #58303
The Beast Inside Your Head

I'm getting Romeo Crenell vibes from Demeco Ryan
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:40 PM   #58304
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Klis has hunted down some info. Sounds like the Broncos were getting some Mike Tomlin vibes from DeMeco Ryans...

Spoiler!

BlowMo, here's believe-it-or-not only a "small" sampling from 49ers Webzone the day DeMeco Ryans' defense matched up against Reid and Mahomes a few months ago. The day we hung 40+ on them in their crib. Just in case you'd like to have some foreshadowing as to what the Orange Puddle would look like next season with Ryans as your HC. And he has much better talent on D with the Niners than he'd have next season with your Donks.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:41 PM   #58305
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I'm getting Romeo Crenell vibes from Demeco Ryan
I’m getting flashbacks to Vance Joseph myself
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.