Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?
Tyreek Hill 33 30.28%
Pit Bulls 4 3.67%
www.chiefsplanet.com 6 5.50%
The DC Forum 2 1.83%
Diabetes 37 33.94%
Heart Disease 9 8.26%
Sinkholes 5 4.59%
Drone Strikes 3 2.75%
Other 8 7.34%
Gaz 2 1.83%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2024, 10:45 AM  
Life is changing..

What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?

Slow news day - I'll make a poll.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:37 PM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I appreciate how this is morphing into a thread about diabetes.
Expecting Wilfred Brimley to chime in shortly.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:41 PM   #32
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Have you never heard of the Keto diet? Its not really that difficult. Yea its a change but once you make it the change its not a big deal.
Yeah, that's essentially what I'm doing, but she's not too receptive to the whole thing, so I have to be creative to keep her on it. I'm also doing 18-6 intermittent fasting to lose some weight, which she absolutely refuses to do. That would likely help her as much as the dietary changes, but alas...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:43 PM   #33
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, that's essentially what I'm doing, but she's not too receptive to the whole thing, so I have to be creative to keep her on it. I'm also doing 18-6 intermittent fasting to lose some weight, which she absolutely refuses to do. That would likely help her as much as the dietary changes, but alas...
Oh yea, my wife is the same way. Adds multiple degrees of difficulty when you add that factor in.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:44 PM   #34
MY LITTLE #15

I chose diabetes. Found out I'm type 2 last Halloween. My blood sugar was spiking at 305, and my a1c was at 13.6. Both of those numbers are dangerously high. I almost completely cut out added sugar and started watching carb intake. Increased exercise, although, not by much. Started taking Metformin. Four months later, and my blood sugar was 120 (although it varies, of course), and my a1c was 5.8. I've also lost 25 lbs. I can sometimes feel myself wanting to allow for more "cheats" knowing I've improved so much, but I can't let myself slide back into old habits.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 01:48 PM   #35
Gonna go back in time....

Other - tik tok ban.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:48 PM   #36
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
Most people with diabetes continue to eat like chit though.
I think it's still in the top 10 in leading cause of deaths in the US.
My mom has been diabetic for 30 years. She takes insulin, and she can't figure out why it's not helping. She says she's insulin resistant. She's amazed that I was able to improve so much. She then complains about all of the candy and junk food my stepdad buys. I tell her she doesn't have to eat it, which she does.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:50 PM   #37
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Have you never heard of the Keto diet? Its not really that difficult. Yea its a change but once you make it the change its not a big deal.
Yeah, when I first did keto, it felt like everything was loaded with carbs, or at the very least it was really difficult to stay under 75g/day.

I haven't done keto in a few years, but these days I probably don't go over ~100-150g most days unless I eat out somewhere, due to all the substitutions out there for pasta, keto bread options, etc.

The challenge can be not dying from high cholesterol problems while you're trying not to not die from high carbs problems, but there are also a lot more plant protein things out there now.. beyond burgers, plant protein powder, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:01 PM   #38
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I chose diabetes. Found out I'm type 2 last Halloween. My blood sugar was spiking at 305, and my a1c was at 13.6. Both of those numbers are dangerously high. I almost completely cut out added sugar and started watching carb intake. Increased exercise, although, not by much. Started taking Metformin. Four months later, and my blood sugar was 120 (although it varies, of course), and my a1c was 5.8. I've also lost 25 lbs. I can sometimes feel myself wanting to allow for more "cheats" knowing I've improved so much, but I can't let myself slide back into old habits.
Wow! We share the same birthday and a diabetes diagnoses!! Everything you’ve said is what I’ve been going through!! Down 20+ pounds since thanksgiving!! My biggest accomplishment is abosolutly no food after 8pm and obviously cutting out carbs!! Everything in moderation!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:04 PM   #39
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, when I first did keto, it felt like everything was loaded with carbs, or at the very least it was really difficult to stay under 75g/day.

I haven't done keto in a few years, but these days I probably don't go over ~100-150g most days unless I eat out somewhere, due to all the substitutions out there for pasta, keto bread options, etc.

The challenge can be not dying from high cholesterol problems while you're trying not to not die from high carbs problems, but there are also a lot more plant protein things out there now.. beyond burgers, plant protein powder, etc.

Recent studies have shown that high cholesterol foods don't necessarily lead to excess cholesterol production in the body. Sugars are a worse culprit.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:08 PM   #40
Supporter

Lots of good points in this thread. Obesity is an evolving epidemic the last decade or more. Like Rainman said, it wasn't that way back in the day. So something has changed.
To be honest, I don't know diddly squat about Diabetes, I have empathy for those struggling with it, but for many of us it's all about the calories consumed vs. those burned, simple as that.

My observation is this:

1) Fast food, or already prepared food, is ****ing loaded with calories to easily prepare and make it taste good and bring you back.
Here is an example: One of the tastiest fast food items I have found, SuperSonic Double Cheeseburger is 1159 calories! That is without the fries! When you are trying to do 1400 a day, that makes the rest of the day pretty darn lean.

2)Lack of exercise to burn those calories. Sitting on one's ass, whether it is hairless or not, playing video games or watching the tube does not burn the calories consumed. Especially if your wolfing down a bag of chips while doing so, no matter how much air is in the bag.

The app (sp?) "Lose it" makes it simple for me
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:37 PM   #41
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Lots of good points in this thread. Obesity is an evolving epidemic the last decade or more. Like Rainman said, it wasn't that way back in the day. So something has changed.
To be honest, I don't know diddly squat about Diabetes, I have empathy for those struggling with it, but for many of us it's all about the calories consumed vs. those burned, simple as that.

My observation is this:

1) Fast food, or already prepared food, is ****ing loaded with calories to easily prepare and make it taste good and bring you back.
Here is an example: One of the tastiest fast food items I have found, SuperSonic Double Cheeseburger is 1159 calories! That is without the fries! When you are trying to do 1400 a day, that makes the rest of the day pretty darn lean.

2)Lack of exercise to burn those calories. Sitting on one's ass, whether it is hairless or not, playing video games or watching the tube does not burn the calories consumed. Especially if your wolfing down a bag of chips while doing so, no matter how much air is in the bag.

The app (sp?) "Lose it" makes it simple for me

Yeah, the premade, prepackaged food options are perfect for consumption while sitting on your ass.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:46 PM   #42
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Recent studies have shown that high cholesterol foods don't necessarily lead to excess cholesterol production in the body. Sugars are a worse culprit.
Yeah, it's interesting stuff. In my case, I was eating a ton of red meat, cheese, etc on a lower carb diet and my cholesterol shot up to dangerous levels. Steered towards chicken, fish, less cheese... and it went back to normal relatively quickly.

Not to say there weren't other factors, but those were the two big reductions in my diet without (knowingly) changing carbs much.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:43 PM   #43
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Guys are giving attention to fat girls online without ever meeting them and it's the fat girls fault?
Not at all. I’m sure it gets addictive to get all that short term validation.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:55 PM   #44
YOU take YOUR seat

No Haitian cannibals option? They probably like the extra fat.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:58 PM   #45
Generational Player

The next generation will be even fatter.

Baby Formula

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.