Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:24 AM   #121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You're trying too hard
an obviously the Huskers aren't trying hard enough...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:28 AM   #122
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Is this another version of Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather?

There's a reason why men and women sports are separate. There's a reason why transgender men are smashing women records. Caitlin Clark would not hang in a mens league. Stop that bullshit.

I've never seen her play and dont care to see her play, but I have no problem saying she could hang better than most women against men. That's just a fact, if she is as good at basketball as people in this thread say, but it's a fact against men in general. We aren't talking about men in general. We are talking about men that are as good in their sport comparatively to Caitlin in hers, a sport that is far superior in athletism, size, and power. She would get smashed in a mens league.

Even the best WNBA players understand they wouldn't win against even the worst bench player in the NBA. As soon as the NBA gets tired of paying the salaries of players for a league that is losing millions of dollars year after year, the WNBA wont exist.
Why are you this miserable and take sports so serious?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 09:29 AM   #123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Why are you this miserable and take sports so serious?
If I took sports seriously I wouldn't think WNBA is a joke.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:30 AM   #124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Is this another version of Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather?

There's a reason why men and women sports are separate. There's a reason why transgender men are smashing women records. Caitlin Clark would not hang in a mens league. Stop that bullshit.

I've never seen her play and dont care to see her play, but I have no problem saying she could hang better than most women against men. That's just a fact, if she is as good at basketball as people in this thread say, but it's a fact against men in general. We aren't talking about men in general. We are talking about men that are as good in their sport comparatively to Caitlin in hers, a sport that is far superior in athletism, size, and power. She would get smashed in a mens league.

Even the best WNBA players understand they wouldn't win against even the worst bench player in the NBA. As soon as the NBA gets tired of paying the salaries of players for a league that is losing millions of dollars year after year, the WNBA wont exist.
I don’t think anybody is saying she could compete with men on even a college level
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:31 AM   #125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It wasn’t disrespectful. If they allowed SC to play their game they get blown out. They defended the paint and tried to force SC to beat them outside which they couldn’t do. Teams do that all the time in all sports.
^this^

Like all those teams dropping 8 into coverage vs. Mahomes...you play to win with a strategy that gives you the best chance...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:45 AM   #126
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Notice I was responding to a poster who said that nobody on this message board could beat her one on one...which is doubtful unless nobody played ball in high school. But its possible since this is a pretty old demographic in this board. Please. Remain calm. Everything is going to be alright.
I love how you continue to think that any male high school basketball player under the age of 38 could "mop the floor with her" and somehow now that's morphed into some absurdity that I'm arguing that she could hang with D1 men's athletes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:56 AM   #127
World's Best Boss

This argument always devolves into some form of "well, college women couldn't compete with college men, so why watch?"

So, if that's the standard, why would any person watch college sports when college teams would always get wiped away by their professional counterparts?

I admitted earlier in the thread that the FF game was the most I've ever watched of women's hoops. But hell, it was a lot of fun. Clark is just a generational talent in WCBB and I had fun watching the game and watching her will her team against an undefeated opponent. Why does the conversation always have to go to "WELL MARKQUIS NOWELL WOULD KICK HER ASS"
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:06 AM   #128
Cheat Death

The mens tournament is filled with a bunch of future Enterprise Rent A Car front desk employees out there chucking up bricks after passing it around awkwardly for 25 seconds.

I watch that shit so I'll for sure be watching a superior talent within her sport play today.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:12 AM   #129
Inmem 2.0

Lotta estrogen dudes in here
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:12 AM   #130
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:26 AM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
This argument always devolves into some form of "well, college women couldn't compete with college men, so why watch?"

So, if that's the standard, why would any person watch college sports when college teams would always get wiped away by their professional counterparts?

I admitted earlier in the thread that the FF game was the most I've ever watched of women's hoops. But hell, it was a lot of fun. Clark is just a generational talent in WCBB and I had fun watching the game and watching her will her team against an undefeated opponent. Why does the conversation always have to go to "WELL MARKQUIS NOWELL WOULD KICK HER ASS"
It’s almost like people had fun watching
Katie ledecky and flo Jo without ever asking or caring if they could compete with Michael Phelps or Carl Lewis
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:37 AM   #132
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Let me know when Caitlin can take 98mph right down the pipe for strike three. Or when she can turn that sinker into a line drive out to the SS for an easy double play in a critical moment.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:41 AM   #133
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I love how you continue to think that any male high school basketball player under the age of 38 could "mop the floor with her" and somehow now that's morphed into some absurdity that I'm arguing that she could hang with D1 men's athletes.
And he still has you mad about it. It's a message board relax
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:50 AM   #134
Starter

LOL at all the "Sees thread about sport I don't care about, feels uncontrollable need to troll how I feel the sport I watch is better to distract from actual conversation about said sport"
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:52 AM   #135
Supporter

this thread.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote