Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:54 AM   #136
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I love how you continue to think that any male high school basketball player under the age of 38 could "mop the floor with her" and somehow now that's morphed into some absurdity that I'm arguing that she could hang with D1 men's athletes.
Reminds me of this….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64B5wA4xsWk
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:06 PM   #137
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Let me know when Caitlin can take 98mph right down the pipe for strike three. Or when she can turn that sinker into a line drive out to the SS for an easy double play in a critical moment.
Willing to bet she's capable of watching a clit high fastball go by for strike 3 with runners in scoring position, nobody out, just like our boys
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:13 PM   #138
Future NBA Finals MVP

That Ciziano chick pretty good too. I'm still learning their names. Ill be watching the second half. Ive never, ever watched morw than 5 minutes of a womens basketball game before. Caitlin must indeed be the Steph Curry of wimmenz bball if it can get me to do that
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:28 PM   #139
Veteran

To all those who keep saying "I've never watched women's basketball." You and I watched the Chiefs for the entire 2008 and 2012 seasons.
Trust me, what Caitlin Clark and the Iowa women's team are doing now is FAR more enjoyable.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:30 PM   #140
Rabbi Goldmann

I’d rather watch bad NFL than Wimmin hoops
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #141
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
To all those who keep saying "I've never watched women's basketball." You and I watched the Chiefs for the entire 2008 and 2012 seasons.
Trust me, what Caitlin Clark and the Iowa women's team are doing now is FAR more enjoyable.
Lol lets not go overboard here.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:05 PM   #142
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The mens tournament is filled with a bunch of future Enterprise Rent A Car front desk employees out there chucking up bricks after passing it around awkwardly for 25 seconds.

I watch that shit so I'll for sure be watching a superior talent within her sport play today.
So I went to a college, Kansas, that has been a perennial top ten program and I think the reffing in the NBA is a complete joke. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't watch college BB and I didn't have any interest the men's final four this year.

But each to their own.

There are freaks out there watching baseball and soccer, so I mean, you could do worse...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:06 PM   #143
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
So I went to a college, Kansas, that has been a perennial top ten program and I think the reffing in the NBA is a complete joke. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't watch college BB and I didn't have any interest the men's final four this year.

But each to their own.

There are freaks out there watching baseball and soccer, so I mean, you could do worse...
Old 04-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #144
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
The difference is people watched bad NFL football.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:39 PM   #145
#RIPAce

Was hoping CC would mouth "Chieeeeeeefs" at the end of the anthem.

Let's go Hawkeyes!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:47 PM   #146
Supporter

JC.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:49 PM   #147
What's up braj?

Clark just buried that 3 like BWillie does a Chipotle door dash order at 12:30 AM
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:57 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Dang, Clark getting mugged on every dribble drive...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:01 PM   #149
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Clark just buried that 3 like BWillie does a Chipotle door dash order at 12:30 AM
Old 04-02-2023, 02:02 PM   #150
In Search of a Life

They finally had to call a foul on LSU
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.