Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:01 AM   #361
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Since when does painting your nails equal being gay?

And that sentence is pretty hilarious. I'd love him all the same BUT.
I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:03 AM   #362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Man going out on a limb there with the amount of QBs that bust. If he isn't any good it will have nothing to do with his fingernails or phone case.
Well, obviously it's more than just this. Didn't someone also say he wore a dress or some such craziness? If all of these things are true (or even if most are) then this guy has issues.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:04 AM   #363
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm not even remotely "emotional" about this you ****ing dipshit.
Quote:
I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.
Any more edits you'd like to throw in there?

For someone who said they aren't being emotional about this....you sure are getting emotional.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:06 AM   #364

Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effeminate than wearing earrings.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:07 AM   #365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Any more edits you'd like to throw in there?

For someone who said they aren't being emotional about this....you sure are getting emotional.
Oh I'm definitely being emotional now, but it has absolutely nothing to do with Caleb ****ing Williams you ****ing moron.

It's you attacking my character for having a different opinion because you're a virtue signaling bundle of sticks that's constantly on your moral high horse on this forum.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:08 AM   #366
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effiminate than wearing earrings.
Hey.. **** you!

In all seriousness, you just unlocked some core memories for me. Remember when it was totally gay for dudes to wear earrings in their right ear but totally completely NOT gay to wear an earring in your left ear? Good times.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:09 AM   #367
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Oh I'm definitely being emotional now but it had absolutely nothing to do with Caleb ****ing Williams you ****ing moron.

It's you attacking my character for having a different opinion because you're a virtue signaling bundle of sticks that's constantly on your moral high horse on this forum.

Attacking your character? For simply pointing out the statement that ended in but?

I'm pretty sure you read way more into that than was intended. It had nothing to do you with you and your son and more that you added a caveat onto the end of a sentence.

If you got all up in arms about that....then that says something about you. But go ahead and keep telling me who you think I am. It's funny.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:10 AM   #368
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Attacking your character? For simply pointing out the statement that ended in but?

I'm pretty sure you read way more into that than was intended. It had nothing to do you with you and your son and more that you added a caveat onto the end of a sentence.

If you got all up in arms about that....then that says something about you. But go ahead and keep telling me who you think I am. It's funny.
Oh now you're going to pretend there wasn't an obvious implication that I don't actually love my son unconditionally?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:11 AM   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hey.. **** you!

In all seriousness, you just unlocked some core memories for me. Remember when it was totally gay for dudes to wear earrings in their right ear but totally completely NOT gay to wear an earring in your left ear? Good times.
Yep, I remember a time when left ear only was "okay", but right ear meant you were a fully out-of-the-closet homosexual man regardless of how much you deny it.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:12 AM   #370
Supporter

Quote:
Guess what I did when my girls were little? Let them paint my fingernails and toe nails. I also wore pink.

Guess I’m gay.
Nice strawman. There's a big difference between letting your little girl paint your fingernails and this guy doing it while also doing the pink bling with his phone and pink lipstick. He's either really into the weird trans stuff or he's trolling us. I haven't figured out which.

Oh, and yeah, I've let a friends little grand daughter (4 years old at the time) paint my nails. So let's stop with this silliness. Really, when I heard about this guy wanting a stake in the team he goes to, I instantly didn't like him. Yeah, I know people try to claim that was debunked but I'm not convince. Between this and that thing, he's kind of a nut.

Or maybe he's just eccentric according to you guys.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:13 AM   #371
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Nice strawman. There's a big difference between letting your little girl paint your fingernails and this guy doing it while also doing the pink bling with his phone. He's either really into the weird trans stuff or he's trolling us. I haven't figured out which.

Oh, and yeah, I've let a friends little grand daughter (4 years old at the time) paint my nails. So let's stop with this silliness. Really, when I heard about this guy wanting a stake in the team he goes to, I instantly didn't like him. Yeah, I know people try to claim that was debunked but I'm not convince. Between this and that thing, he's kind of a nut.

Or maybe he's just eccentric according to you guys.
Wait...painting your nails and having a pink phone case is now trans?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:14 AM   #372
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Oh now you're going to pretend there wasn't an obvious implication that I don't actually love my son unconditionally?
There was no implication on my side. Maybe you should look into yourself and figure out why you reacted that way.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #373
In Search of a Life

This thread is fun
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #374
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.
Just saying, the thread got bumped with:
Quote:
Seriously. Not even ****ing around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? ...no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake.
Clearly people are bothered by it. I personally have no clue why, and that's not just me virtue signaling... if I saw him walking down the street wearing a dress, I'd think "interesting fashion choice", but wouldn't think much else of it in terms of mental health or whatever. And the fact that the video below even shows him making fun of it seems like he's partly trolling the shit out of people who are so bothered by it.

Unfortunately, it could have an impact on his career because teammates and coaches could be just as bothered by it than many here... and like Russel Wilson has been brought up several times, if you're going to be weird, you better be good.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:19 AM   #375
Supporter

Quote:
Wait...painting your nails and having a pink phone case is now trans?
And pink lipstick and wearing a dress.

If you think those are normal things for a man to do then I don't know what to tell you other than we obviously have different views on what is a stable person.