Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2021, 07:41 PM  
Chiefs

Disney looking to acquire DCComics & have them join Marvel Studios

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:41 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Well that's one way to get quality DC movies - let Marvel make them for DC.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:46 AM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

That's funny. After watching Justice League last night i thought to myself, "wouldn't it be awesome if Marvel could acquire the rights to Spawn to remake that universe?"

Maybe i'll get my wish someday.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:48 AM   #4
Supporter

This is so ****ing stupid and it is NOT happening.

AT&T didn't just purchase Discovery+ for nearly $40 Billion so that they could sell off one of their greatest assets in DC. That would be like Disney purchasing Lucasfilm so they could sell off Pixar.

This shit has popped up every few years but it's just fan fiction.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 11:07 AM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

This is so ****ing stupid and it is NOT happening.

AT&T didn't just purchase Discovery+ for nearly $40 Billion so that they could sell off one of their greatest assets in DC. That would be like Disney purchasing Lucasfilm so they could sell off Pixar.

This shit has popped up every few years but it's just fan fiction.
Thats what I thought too. Makes no sense. Companies don't sell off their best assets.

DC knows how to make good movies. I liked the orginal Wonder Woman, Aquaman and most of the Batman movies. I liked the Snyder cut way better than the theatrical version.

But, it is hit and miss. Marvel does have a higher % of hits than misses than DC.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:36 PM   #6
Veteran

I agree, this is nonsense. One thing I think is possible though (but still, not likely) is that they could close down DC Comics and license the characters out to other publishers.

They've already cut DC to the bone, and it has come close to happening before. Once in the 80s DC was in talks to license their characters to Marvel, but it fell through due to anti-trust concerns. And in the 90s when Marvel was going through bankruptcy they considered it too. Heroes Reborn was actually a pseudo-test run of that.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 05-24-2021, 04:28 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's funny. After watching Justice League last night i thought to myself, "wouldn't it be awesome if Marvel could acquire the rights to Spawn to remake that universe?"

Maybe i'll get my wish someday.
Spawn isn’t DC.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 06:39 PM   #8
Veteran

You know who would be a good director for Spawn? Zach Snyder. The dark self-serious tone that never really worked for DC would actually suit Spawn. He could even cast Ray Fisher.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.