Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 PM   #2
MVP

I haven’t really watched NASCAR since Dale Earnhardt (sr), Jeff Gordon, Rusty Wallace, etc. WTF is this stage 1, 2, and 3 crap? Sounds dumb. How long has this been a thing.
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:26 PM   #3
**** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
I haven’t really watched NASCAR since Dale Earnhardt (sr), Jeff Gordon, Rusty Wallace, etc. WTF is this stage 1, 2, and 3 crap? Sounds dumb. How long has this been a thing.
Rusty Wallace is why I wore number 2 while playing hockey.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:15 PM   #4
Archivist

Quote:
Uh, Daddy stopped 'racing' in 2001...Rusty in 2003 and Gordon in 2015...so when exactly did you stop watching? That's a 15 year spread.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Uh, Daddy stopped 'racing' in 2001...Rusty in 2003 and Gordon in 2015...so when exactly did you stop watching? That's a 15 year spread.
I was into it in the mid to late 90s
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:17 PM   #6
Archivist

Quote:
I was into it in the mid to late 90s
So..when Gordon was basically a rookie...LOL...I dont even think that they had pit lane speed limits back then. Mid 90s hadnt even started the best part of Nascar.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
So..when Gordon was basically a rookie...LOL...I dont even think that they had pit lane speed limits back then. Mid 90s hadnt even started the best part of Nascar.
I didn’t say it was the best. That’s just when I followed it
Old 02-16-2020, 03:23 PM   #8
MVP

I'm picking COLE CUSTER
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
I'm picking COLE CUSTER
For whatever reason that reminded me of the early 90s driver Dick Trickle.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2020, 01:55 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
For whatever reason that reminded me of the early 90s driver Dick Trickle.
Remember Coo Coo Marlin?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:40 PM   #11
Woman should only make babies

stage racing has been around for 3 seasons I think. Hasn't had the impact that I think they would hoped, but it does do is provide time for adds and people to go piss and come back if you are at the race. Nascar keeps trying to make it a traditional sport but that isn't what it is.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:42 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
stage racing has been around for 3 seasons I think. Hasn't had the impact that I think they would hoped, but it does do is provide time for adds and people to go piss and come back if you are at the race. Nascar keeps trying to make it a traditional sport but that isn't what it is.
I didn’t like the playoff thing either. I’ve been watching formula one and a little Indy car the last couple of years. I’ve been more into those series
Old 02-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #13

I got the scanner pack and it isn't great. 20 bucks down the drain save your money
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:46 PM   #14

Indycar has been really really good. Penske buying IMS is going to pump it up better. f1 is f1. The playoffs are dumb but I guess nascar knows what they are doing.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:52 PM   #15
MVP

This race will conclude tomorrow