Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:27 PM   #961
Bolton gonna knock you out

Sonically and visually amazing!!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:38 PM   #962

Some of the hottest music currently is coming out of Africa right now. Can’t get enough of it!!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 05:43 PM   #963

If this doesn’t make you get up and move your ass, check your pulse.

Old 04-16-2022, 10:11 PM   #964
In Mahomes I trust!

Primal Fear - Vote Of No Confidence

Volbeat - Shotgun Blues

Dee Snider - I Gotta Rock (Again)

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2022, 11:41 PM   #965
In Mahomes I trust!

Calling Chris Meck!...

I had to! Forgive me!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2022, 11:51 PM   #966
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Calling Chris Meck!...

I had to! Forgive me!
It is just a joke! I love ya brother!
Old 04-17-2022, 01:50 AM   #967
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm sure I've Q'd this two or a bunch of times

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2022, 08:36 AM   #968

72 days til my plane touches back down in beautiful Jamaica. Looking so forward to the vibes, the people, the party! Mi cyaan wait!

Last edited by Coochie liquor; 04-17-2022 at 08:42 AM..
Old 04-17-2022, 07:37 PM   #969
Starter

I have to sing along and air guitar w/ this, no matter how many thousands of times I've heard it.

FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 01:49 AM   #970
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 05:39 AM   #971
Immanentize The Eschaton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTesTSJbsg

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:03 PM   #972
Politically Incorrect

I tried to listen to a bunch of the stuff you posted Coochie Liquor but it just wasn't for me.

It comes across as a blend of pop, afro caribbean and very little reggae. Almost too much of a pop vide.

I think of the music movies play when everyone lands on an island.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:08 PM   #973
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
72 days til my plane touches back down in beautiful Jamaica. Looking so forward to the vibes, the people, the party! Mi cyaan wait!
This one is good!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:14 PM   #974
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I'm sure I've Q'd this two or a bunch of times

ALL I CAN SAY IS.......WTF IS THIS ???
Old 04-21-2022, 04:46 PM   #975

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I tried to listen to a bunch of the stuff you posted Coochie Liquor but it just wasn't for me.

It comes across as a blend of pop, afro caribbean and very little reggae. Almost too much of a pop vide.

I think of the music movies play when everyone lands on an island.
Yeah I have been posting a lot of Soca (Trinidad/Barbados), AfroBeats (African), and dancehall (which is basically Jamaican Club music). I listen to lots of reggae as well. And yeah that Chronixx song is fire!! Here’s a few more along those lines if you’re interested.

This first one has some great... ummmm... scenery....

Gyptian is probably my favorite modern reggae artist. He’s got lots of heat

Last edited by Coochie liquor; 04-21-2022 at 05:22 PM..