Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

I take it this means we're back to Batnipples?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #3
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

I've never seen a Twilight movie, but you guys should see some of Pattinson's more recent work if you wanna know what kind of actor he is. He's actually really ****ing good. I don't know if he's a fit for Batman, but I'm interested. Problem is DC will just **** this movie up no matter how good he is. Hell, Jared Leto could have been a good Joker in a halfway decent movie. The casting is almost never the issue.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:43 PM   #4
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I've never seen a Twilight movie, but you guys should see some of Pattinson's more recent work if you wanna know what kind of actor he is. He's actually really ****ing good. I don't know if he's a fit for Batman, but I'm interested. Problem is DC will just **** this movie up no matter how good he is. Hell, Jared Leto could have been a good Joker in a halfway decent movie. The casting is almost never the issue.
Matt Reeves
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:30 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I liked the Wonder Women, Aquaman and the Dark Knight triology. This Joker movie looks fantastic. It looks like it’s improving the product. They just don’t have the base of cool characters that Marvel has to build movies around.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:50 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

I'll reserve judgement. It's not like he'd be the first guy to have a shit outing early but do a nice job later on.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:11 PM   #7
Gimme My Berries Back!

Terrible Choice.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:27 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Transgender Batman is going to be incredible. Instead of fighting bad guys- he interjects meaningful dialog to make them think about their choices. Hugs for everyone!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:27 AM   #9
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Transgender Batman is going to be incredible. Instead of fighting bad guys- he interjects meaningful dialog to make them think about their choices. Hugs for everyone!
Be careful, if any producers read that they might offer you a writing job for the next marvel movie.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 11:27 PM   #10
MVP

Just a bunch of testosterone filled badasses in here that would never in a million years what that sparkling vampire homo in a Batman movie! Those movies started 11 years ago and ended 7 years ago, but you badasses keep being badasses and skip this one because of homosparklevamp.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:07 PM   #11
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Just a bunch of testosterone filled badasses in here that would never in a million years what that sparkling vampire homo in a Batman movie! Those movies started 11 years ago and ended 7 years ago, but you badasses keep being badasses and skip this one because of homosparklevamp.
This seems to be hitting awfully close to home for you. You play for team twinky glitter or you just like sparkle vamps?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:55 AM   #12
Paladin

Again who thought Ledger would be the perfect Joker? Just being good and respected doesnt mean he had the range and derangement to fit that role to perfection. No one thought he would be what he was. I defy any dummy to refute that fact.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:36 AM   #13
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Again who thought Ledger would be the perfect Joker? Just being good and respected doesnt mean he had the range and derangement to fit that role to perfection. No one thought he would be what he was. I defy any dummy to refute that fact.
This clip is great from Jonathan Nolan about Ledger...and also should be taken into account regarding Pattinson imo. Nolan wants him in his next movie.

Watch this min clip or text below. NSFW for language.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1019615836783325184?s=19

"When I wrote The Dark Knight, Chris [Nolan] had to figure out how we’d tackle the Joker,” Nolan explained. “Chris had a good meeting with Heath Ledger. And no one got it — I didn’t get it, the studio didn’t get it. And the fan community was … we were ****ing pilloried for it. “Disaster, worst casting decision ever!” Chris just stuck to his guns. It was a question of not giving the fans what they’re asking for but what they want — which is, “Let’s find a really ****in’ serious actor, somebody who’s going to come in and just tear this role to pieces.”
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:17 PM   #14
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Ironically I had just watched "Lords of Dogtown" right before they announced Ledger as the Joker and I LOVED the casting announcement.

Considering Ledgers resume at the time, my guess is that Nolan watched LoD and saw the potential of Joker.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:39 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Ironically I had just watched "Lords of Dogtown" right before they announced Ledger as the Joker and I LOVED the casting announcement.

Considering Ledgers resume at the time, my guess is that Nolan watched LoD and saw the potential of Joker.

Wuuuttt!? I dont want some homo cowboy portraying the Joker!

Yeah, I'm glad dipshits dont get to make these choices.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.