Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:26 PM   #3781
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
They did, and picked up seats in the house.

There where certainly be litigation laced executive action to erode your rights right out of the gate though.
It's certainly better to be in the "already got mine" department right now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:36 PM   #3782
Starter

I hope Wilson combat completes my order I placed 4 months ago
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:03 PM   #3783
The Constitutional Choo choo

I just bought a real nice 1949 Rem model 81. In 300 Savage
Jeweled bolt. The model 8 and 81 are absolutely where the AKs safety came from.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:30 AM   #3784
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk View Post
I hope Wilson combat completes my order I placed 4 months ago
I think Wilson, Nighthawk, Guncrafter, etc...are all way way behind. Not sure who you put your order in through...but some of those guys have a little more pull them others, and you might get lucky. Even in "normal" years, Some of those 4 month orders were taking 12+ months.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:19 PM   #3785
MVP

Just purchased my 80% lower pretty nervous for my first build.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:41 PM   #3786
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Just purchased my 80% lower pretty nervous for my first build.
Will be interested to hear your progress and experience!
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #3787
Supporter

Well, just got this little gem. Hopefully the wife doesn’t use it to end me.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:30 AM   #3788
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post

Well, just got this little gem. Hopefully the wife doesn’t use it to end me.

I, too, have often wondered if perhaps I hadn't take a "bridge too far" and she was going to off me with it.....fortunately, no - as least not yet.

Great pistol! I was surprised that they didn't get the contract, but I'm glad Sig did...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #3789
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Man oh man .223 and .556 ammo has dried up. I'm glad I stocked up when I did, a few years ago.

My personal inventory of AR's and AK's took a hit yesterday, but my wallet is fat. I sold everything for twice what I paid for it and people didn't blink. From what I have seen out there, this makes post Sandyhook look like a walk in the park.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:01 PM   #3790
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Man oh man .223 and .556 ammo has dried up. I'm glad I stocked up when I did, a few years ago.

My personal inventory of AR's and AK's took a hit yesterday, but my wallet is fat. I sold everything for twice what I paid for it and people didn't blink. From what I have seen out there, this makes post Sandyhook look like a walk in the park.

Great news!

Take half of that money and buy a shitload more when prices drop again. Wait for the cycle to continue and laugh to the bank.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:04 PM   #3791

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Great news!

Take half of that money and buy a shitload more when prices drop again. Wait for the cycle to continue and laugh to the bank.

That is indeed the plan. Next week it will be time to cash in on the excess ammo.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #3792
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

Yeah. I think I’m going to build some ARs when it calms down. Maybe a 1 for me 1 for them kind of thing. .
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:45 PM   #3793
Supporter

9mm is almost all gone too, I was going to buy some more to replace what I’m going to shoot training with the new pistol. Really ****ing happy I have been buying rounds pretty much 4 times a year in bulk for the last 15 years or more.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:47 PM   #3794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. I think I’m going to build some ARs when it calms down. Maybe a 1 for me 1 for them kind of thing. .

Not a bad plan at all.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:48 PM   #3795
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I, too, have often wondered if perhaps I hadn't take a "bridge too far" and she was going to off me with it.....fortunately, no - as least not yet.

Great pistol! I was surprised that they didn't get the contract, but I'm glad Sig did...

I’m actually pretty lucky, she puts up with me somehow. She actually had never been around guns until we met in our 30s and is a Democrat to be honest. I have turned her into a gun loving, hunting Democrat though. Along with some of her friends, so I’m pretty lucky that she lets me buy as many as I do.