Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:06 PM   #3181
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
What about this one?

https://www.nwarmory.com/product/dia...product_detail

Much better price, and it's a .556.
HMMMM.....
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:11 PM   #3182
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Wow. Just for goofs I checked a few sites where I can usually find AR related stuff, and a couple I never check because they're out of my budget usually.

Nothing. No one seems to have anything. Wilson Combat and LMT appear to be out of stock. Though WC appears to be taking orders (2-8 week delay on delivery).

This might be the worst drought I've ever seen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:21 PM   #3183
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Wow. Just for goofs I checked a few sites where I can usually find AR related stuff, and a couple I never check because they're out of my budget usually.

Nothing. No one seems to have anything. Wilson Combat and LMT appear to be out of stock. Though WC appears to be taking orders (2-8 week delay on delivery).

This might be the worst drought I've ever seen.
It's a frigging jungle out there. Northwest Armory is the only shop I go to that can get any ARs right now and as you can see they come with a vigorous dry ass raping charge.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:24 PM   #3184
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
It's a frigging jungle out there. Northwest Armory is the only shop I go to that can get any ARs right now and as you can see they come with a vigorous dry ass raping charge.
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:26 PM   #3185
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
Good on ya'. On a positive note: you have to think any illusions the grabbers had of taking guns away from Americans are pretty much gone for good now that everyone, including most of them, is armed.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:29 PM   #3186
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Good on ya'. On a positive note: you have to think any illusions the grabbers had of taking guns away from Americans are pretty much gone for good now that everyone, including most of them, is armed.
One can hope.

But never underestimate the rampant cognitive dissonance/utter stupidity of the common libtard anti-gunner. Even if they've armed themselves. Remember that they're always, always in 'me first' mode. They've already rationalized to themselves why it's okay for them to have a gun but you should never be allowed to even think about owning a gun. For you just the thought should be punishable.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:34 PM   #3187
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
One can hope.

But never underestimate the rampant cognitive dissonance/utter stupidity of the common libtard anti-gunner. Even if they've armed themselves. Remember that they're always, always in 'me first' mode. They've already rationalized to themselves why it's okay for them to have a gun but you should never be allowed to even think about owning a gun. For you just the thought should be punishable.
True in this case, and true for a whole lot of other groups of people in this land right now.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:45 PM   #3188
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Just the input I needed, thanks man.
No problem.

Personally, were I you I'd jump all over that Diamondback. Can't imagine it'll be in stock much longer, and that's a reasonable price. Mount an optic and backup iron sights on it and you really don't need to do anything more to it. Looks like it has a nice, light rail and the same Magpul stock I have on one of my ARs.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:04 PM   #3189
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
No problem.

Personally, were I you I'd jump all over that Diamondback. Can't imagine it'll be in stock much longer, and that's a reasonable price. Mount an optic and backup iron sights on it and you really don't need to do anything more to it. Looks like it has a nice, light rail and the same Magpul stock I have on one of my ARs.
Yeah that seemed like a heck of a price. I thought about getting one and having it shipped to my local place for the back ground check.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:22 PM   #3190
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Yeah do post pics when you get it. I’d like to hear about it.
I had a few scotches in me Sunday. My overzealous has calmed on dropping $2.5k for a rifle. It is the rifle I want but not at that price. I'm searching alternatives and/or waiting for a price drop.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:13 PM   #3191
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I had a few scotches in me Sunday. My overzealous has calmed on dropping $2.5k for a rifle. It is the rifle I want but not at that price. I'm searching alternatives and/or waiting for a price drop.
Meh, just go back to drinking scotch and do the deed.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 04:41 PM   #3192
Veteran

Quote:
The official 2020 Democratic platform includes banning online gun/ammo sales and banning "assault weapons."

I wouldn't be so sure.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #3193
Supporter

Yeah. That’s horrifying.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:05 PM   #3194
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Sometimes i hate it when I'm right ...
Old 07-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #3195
The Constitutional Choo choo

22-250 or 243 in a AR-10 platform?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.