Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:25 AM   #196
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Heh, REO Speedwagon!

Of course!
KSHE approved
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:34 AM   #197
The Insider

Quote:
Heh, REO Speedwagon!

Of course!
Look who is actually playing at the Lake of the Ozarks this summer
https://ozarksamphitheater.com/events/reo-speedwagon/
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #198
In Search of a Life

So Wyatt never nailed Charlotte, but he nails the old lady? Give me a break.....

That was disgusting...
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:24 PM   #199
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Look who is actually playing at the Lake of the Ozarks this summer
https://ozarksamphitheater.com/events/reo-speedwagon/
July 4th? USA! USA! USA!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:02 AM   #200
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Agree with this part...so quickly, too...
Hey, we didn't even notify you beforehand or anything, but there was a license request and so just went ahead and added someone to your license...seems legit

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #201
In Search of a Life

So why didn’t Marty just accept the pregnant FBI ladies deal?

Other than , it would have been the end of the show.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:29 PM   #202
Supporter

Quote:
So why didn’t Marty just accept the pregnant FBI ladies deal?

Other than , it would have been the end of the show.
18 months.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:27 PM   #203
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Great show. Writing is still top notch to me. At first I was a little skeptical about Ben but he turned out to be a great actor and worth it.

Maybe it's different nowadays but I use to drive from South KC to the Lake in about 2 hours all the time back in the day. Can't say about Kentucky tho that seems more like a 5 or 6 hour thing.
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:29 AM   #204
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Just finished season 3 the weakest of the trilogy...so far.

Wendy is annoying as hell- she causes every single problem, then acts like a righteous "Wolf Bitch" about it. Helen and the brother in law get way too much screen time. Could have done without the granny/teen love scene. Huge flaws in the plot and writing- you can't just add your name on a gaming license-lol, expedite it even. Too much crying, sobbing and blubbering. Ruth was the only redeeming character.

They should probably end this one if they can't better writing.
Some seriously lazy writing in this season, combined with some great writing.

In some ways I like 3 better than 1.

The holes in the plot are big enough for the moon to orbit through. Definitely better than season 2.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:23 AM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
18 months.
To me that seemed better than the alternative.

Always having to worry about getting you or your family killed.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:28 AM   #206
Supporter

Quote:
To me that seemed better than the alternative.

Always having to worry about getting you or your family killed.
Uhh. He turns on the cartel his family is likely dead as **** either way.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:03 AM   #207
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I thought the brother in law was amazing. I mean, I looked over at my wife and said "This guy is blowing me away". That shit was heart wrenching.

Spoiler!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:27 AM   #208
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I thought the brother in law was amazing. I mean, I looked over at my wife and said "This guy is blowing me away". That shit was heart wrenching.

Spoiler!
That guy was a good actor. He looked familiar so I looked him up. He was in the ‘Iron Fist’ show on Netflix. He played a completely different type of role.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #209
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post

Spoiler!
Quote:
That guy was a good actor. He looked familiar so I looked him up. He was in the ‘Iron Fist’ show on Netflix. He played a completely different type of role.
yeah at first I thought this **** up brother off his meds was just a writers trick to **** with the stars plans during the season.

And that may be true but the dudes acting was fantastic. As he spiraled down, you felt this is how someone would spiral out of control. He was so good with the subtle changes and mood swings, he should get a Emmy consideration.
Spoiler!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:38 PM   #210
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah at first I thought this **** up brother off his meds was just a writers trick to **** with the stars plans during the season.

And that may be true but the dudes acting was fantastic. As he spiraled down, you felt this is how someone would spiral out of control. He was so good with the subtle changes and mood swings, he should get a Emmy consideration.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote