Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #14266
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Asian and Indian food has such depth of flavor and usually 3-4 types of flavor such as hot, sweet, savory, bitter, etc. all in one dish.
Yeah, it’s a real mess. Get some focus and straighten your shit out, Indian chefs!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:14 PM   #14267
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Yeah, it’s a real mess. Get some focus and straighten your shit out, Indian chefs!
Why you pickin on the Injuns?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:21 PM   #14268
Politically Incorrect

Ahi tuna sashimi with siracha and sesame paste dipping sauce and then the greatest flank steak I've ever eaten, marinated in soy, chili and cilantro cooked medium to perfection with rice pilaf and fresh French green beans.

I've had this flank steak 15 times here and never a disappointment in either huge portion or flavor.

Village Tavern, Scottsdale AZ.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191219_114927.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	119436   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191219_120253.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	119437  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 01:52 PM   #14269
Veteran

Quote:
Ahi tuna sashimi with siracha and sesame paste dipping sauce and then the greatest flank steak I've ever eaten, marinated in soy, chili and cilantro cooked medium to perfection with rice pilaf and fresh French green beans.

I've had this flank steak 15 times here and never a disappointment in either huge portion or flavor.

Looks tasty, I haven't done tuna in a while once the wife can eat solid foods again I think that's going on the menu.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #14270
Veteran

Quote:
Asian and Indian food has such depth of flavor and usually 3-4 types of flavor such as hot, sweet, savory, bitter, etc. all in one dish.
Went to India 2 years ago, this was my first real meal there.

So many flavors.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #14271
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

I know where I'm going and what I'm getting the next time I'm in town! Yuum!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 06:27 PM   #14272
Ultrabanned

Chicken tortilla soup in the Instapot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:29 PM   #14273
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Love the green onion. I top just about everything with a handful of those.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:05 AM   #14274
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post

So many flavors.

I would need a tutorial on HOW to eat that!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:21 AM   #14275
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post

So many flavors.

I got so motivated by this I went to an Indian buffet for lunch on Friday and then spent 30 minutes in the john Friday night.

Well worth it!
Old 12-22-2019, 09:38 AM   #14276
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Am making my very first chili ever. I've never made chili before but i think this is going be fantastic!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:44 AM   #14277

Chili kicks ass. So many different ways to roll a good pot out.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #14278
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Chili kicks ass. So many different ways to roll a good pot out.
Ya I don't feel I can go wrong it's already got a great flavor profile
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:52 AM   #14279
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Am making my very first chili ever. I've never made chili before but i think this is going be fantastic!
WTH. I mean, how is this even possible?

I'm sure it will be good man!

Serve with Cinnamon rolls.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 01:21 PM   #14280

Our school cafeteria had the best cinnamon rolls and yeast rolls ever. Huge ****ing rolls too. The chili was good too unless you were fortunate enough to get the ****ing meat wad that was undercooked in the middle. Too bad Michael Obama had to go and **** up a good thing with her bullshit.